Mmm....Is the Gov starting to crackdown on distilling ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did somebody mention global warming ?

image270b.gif

Well, we dont nead this stuff in the ground, it just takes up space

10111137-male-hand-holding-a-big-lump-of-coal-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Ducatiboy stu said:
Well, we dont nead this stuff in the ground, it just takes up space
try putting that in your petrol tank stu. ;)

Well I was going to run my car on pure alcohol made on the back yard....But I may have hit a stumbling block

manticle said:
So only half the book is worth anything?
Why did God make multiple sets of laws?
Was having a healthy discussion with my religious brother the other day about gay marriage. I asked him why he was so against it and he said it was against God's will. I asked him why God would allow someone to be born gay if it was against His will. He said he believed people chose to be gay and there was still no scientific proof that they were born gay. I asked him "So you don't believe in something without scientific proof?" You should've seen him backpedal.

You know if you burn that in an enclosed space you could at least power your brewery with the gas

Dave70 said:
Wait until you see his T shirt.

leviticus_18_22_t_shirts-rb9551ae8b48640feac4c62d3ec6bf4cf_804gy_512.jpg
I remember that one fondly from sunday school.......Father O'Leary kept repeating it while pounding my ass. If I remember correctly, It goes "Its not gay if your balls don't touch"
warra48 said:
Please stop quoting Old Testament texts. Those laws were specially given to the Israelites, and were never meant to apply to us gentiles.
If you wish to use biblical verses in your argument, use them from the New Testament instead.
No, I'm not going to give you the texts you can use, find them for yourself instead.
Yeah guise. Liek stop quoting outdated texts and stuff. Its like your bringing up one of those old recipes where they put a rooster (or 2, but they make sure their balls don't touch) into a batch of ale. No one is silly enough to try that malarky anymore.

Goose said:
did somebody mention global warming ?

image270b.gif
Maybe you could direct us to a link where someone unleashes awesome sciences (preferably from a retiree with half an idea of how to use MS Paint) liek the above knowledge bomb you just dropped on us?

Ducatiboy stu said:
Bacchus do a Cock Ale....
Huh. So despite the fact that there's newer texts out there that would advise us of a more sensible path (in brewing), there's still crackpots who would believe the old ways?

That's that then. I'm putting all of you left handed crayfish/prawn eating sinners on notice. On Yaweh's advice I'm coming for you all.

jlm said:
That's that then. I'm putting all of you left handed crayfish/prawn eating sinners on notice. On Yaweh's advice I'm coming for you all.
Bacchus also did a Lobster Ale.

Back