Mmm....Is the Gov starting to crackdown on distilling ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just waiting for WEAL to show proof that Tony wants to remove ISDS from the TPPA

So... Who's up for some xx moonshine xx

Benn said:
So... Who's up for some xx moonshine xx
Shhhhh. Say it too loud and next thing the government will crack down on the home distillation of alcohol.

I recently read somewhere they might be doing that. Has anyone heard anything?

Not recently...

A couple of years back something was mentioned about illegal stills, but that was before AHB even existed

Doubt we will hear much more either....Its a bit like Gay marriage.....its not like anyone does it

You really do like this TPP dont you WEAL. :lol:

You could get a job with Tony and his crew. Afteral, he needs all the help he can get winning over the voters on AHB

But in saying that, the document link is, well, as they say, a little bit of spin.....without all the facts

jlm said:
I recently read somewhere they might be doing that. Has anyone heard anything?
I might start a thread about it and see if we can get to the bottom of it.

goomboogo said:
I might start a thread about it and see if we can get to the bottom of it.
Sure way not to get any where near the bottom of it, just all around it, and to places you don't expect and don't want to go to.

Ducatiboy stu said:
You really do like this TPP dont you WEAL. :lol:

You could get a job with Tony and his crew. Afteral, he needs all the help he can get winning over the voters on AHB

But in saying that, the document link is, well, as they say, a little bit of spin.....without all the facts
My next job I would like it to be with the HSU, Kathy Jackson's old job would be nice, get a slush fund going, straight into my bank account overseas.
Failing that I want to be a car park attendant.

wide eyed and legless said:
My next job I would like it to be with the HSU, Kathy Jackson's old job would be nice, get a slush fund going, straight into my bank account overseas.
Failing that I want to be a car park attendant.
Or you could just work for the Liberals....

I remember not so long ago some senior Liberals in NSW took a bit of a hit....

I like Gin and Tequila, and scotch n dry's, bourbon etc all tastes like petrol to me.

Ducatiboy stu said:
I can see why the government hates wind turbine...all those emissions once the start working

_57235827_57235415.jpg

You can see that it was running backwards, a no brainer really.

Mr B said:
You can see that it was running backwards, a no brainer really.
Regardless

I would have loved to have seen it in person. I would have gone " yep. that's going to blow the monthly repair budget"

The guy that said "Considering the aerodynamics of the turbine propeller profile, and the holt warfreimer ratio of friction and propelllive velocity, I think if we mount the main motor frame vice versilary then we may see an efficiency increase of approximately
7911251d4271dc96477d3a6eb0eb4dc2.png
(about 3%). Lets do it................."

Anyhoosie, how about those stills eh?

Mr B said:
Anyhoosie, how about those stills eh?
Yeah...hate them...bloody flies keep dropping dead in them so you have to keep vacuuming them out....and then you need a toothbrush to clean them out ( at the behest of the Real( Rort ) Estate Agent ) or thou shall be denied of ones bond

So yeah, **** them window stills....worse than louver windows....

Back