Mmm....Is the Gov starting to crackdown on distilling ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just god damn lucky we have such progressive leaders.

abetz.JPG

Dave70 said:
Because nothing would ever get done otherwise. Can you imagine?
Lets face it, even armed with the knowledge of what goes on behind closed doors, how many people do you think actually have the comprehensive skill to interpret the data and make an informed decision? I sure don't.

Here you go Dave, here's five thousand pages of text relating to the proposed TPP agreements, have a read and let us know what you think. Can you also please run it past the 'know-alls' on AHB? We'd sure hate to keep them out of the fuckin' loop.

Its dangerous enough as it is letting a politically naive electorate vote in the first place.
Dictatorships. Its just easier.
Fixed it.

SBOB said:
it has to be about the dumbest opposing argument that I have heard, Abetz at his best
Wait until you see his T shirt.

leviticus_18_22_t_shirts-rb9551ae8b48640feac4c62d3ec6bf4cf_804gy_512.jpg

wide eyed and legless said:
Years ago the doomsayers used to trudge the street with a placard around their neck saying the end of the world is nigh, nowadays they just get on the internet and scare the crap out of anyone who will read their messages.
No post in this thread has done anything like this. Pointing out that certain actions may have less than desirable outcomes for many people is hardly akin to proclaiming the forthcoming of the end of the world. Hyperbole is probably best left to the politicians.

I can see why the government hates wind turbine...all those emissions once the start working

_57235827_57235415.jpg

Goddamn wedge tailed eagles.

Dave70 said:
Wait until you see his T shirt.

Please stop quoting Old Testament texts. Those laws were specially given to the Israelites, and were never meant to apply to us gentiles.
If you wish to use biblical verses in your argument, use them from the New Testament instead.
No, I'm not going to give you the texts you can use, find them for yourself instead.

warra48 said:
Please stop quoting Old Testament texts. Those laws were specially given to the Israelites, and were never meant to apply to us gentiles.
If you wish to use biblical verses in your argument, use them from the New Testament instead.
No, I'm not going to give you the texts you can use, find them for yourself instead.
I think the NT may be a bit too progressive for Abetz

warra48 said:
My bad.

Guessing this bloke wont be on the short list for the ribbin cutting..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txzOIGulUIQ

Galatians 5:19-21

The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery,
idolatry, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions,
drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Might as well forget about inheriting the kingdom of god.

My wife is about halfway through The Awakening by Sam Harris, not bad for someone who, when I looked at a crossword she had in progress, a clue, 'A South American Indian name for corn 5 letters'. She had written in 'sweet' bless her.

Black Devil Dog said:
Galatians 5:19-21

The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery,
idolatry, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions,
drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Might as well forget about inheriting the kingdom of god.
****, that sounds like most of my weekends.

warra48 said:
So only half the book is worth anything?
Why did God make multiple sets of laws?

manticle said:
So only half the book is worth anything?
Why did God make multiple sets of laws?
Got to love him, such a sense of humour

Back