Millmaster Gear Guard Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Fellas,

I have had heaps of members emailing me that have paid so far. Thanks for gettng funds in quick. Apologies I havent responded to everyone personally so far, too many to keep up with. Please don't forget to include your postal address.

I have emailed the Sheet Metal mob with a more detailed drawing and tolerances and they will fix it to suit their press and such. We will have all this sorted in the next day or 2.

Cheers

Sully

Well done. Sully, champion effort mate! I feel bad I didn't include a few extra dollars your way now. But next time Chappo organises a brew day, maybe I'll have to make an impromptu road trip and shout you a few there... :D

Well done. Sully, champion effort mate! I feel bad I didn't include a few extra dollars your way now. But next time Chappo organises a brew day, maybe I'll have to make an impromptu road trip and shout you a few there... :D

Dont worry, it was my fuggup :icon_cheers: , I will take you up on the beers though, although we may be waiting along time for Chap Chap to get brewing again cause he keeps fuggin around with Sherman :p (sorry Chappy couldnt resist).

Sully

UPDATE:
Nothing yet :( Sorry, I will bug the bloke tomorrow.

OK, all is good with the Sheet Metal bloke.
Attached is a PDF of what is getting cut going off the feedback so far, and a template if you want to try it. Have a look and see if you are happy with it. Please note that the pdf marked "Template" is the one you can print to scale.

If anyone wants in last minuteand if I missed getting bank details to please let me know ASAP.I will place the order tomorrow arvo if its all go. At this stage I have 59 on the books.

Thanks to everyone who has deposited funds so far and the feedback given, and apologies for the delay in the muck around.

Cheers

Sully

View attachment Gear_Guard_REV2_TEMPLATE.pdf

View attachment Gear_Guard_REV2.pdf

Sully,

I doesn't fit my Marga at all! Your a country mile off! You really need to go back to the drawing board mate, in fact did you even use a drawing board?

Chappo

Sully,

I doesn't fit my Marga at all! Your a country mile off! You really need to go back to the drawing board mate, in fact did you even use a drawing board?

Chappo
I used builders metric to measure up and draw... poofteenth and a bit, flys dick and a bit...

Ah man, don't you hate it when you see a thread two days too late?

I assume that I'm too late...?

Ah man, don't you hate it when you see a thread two days too late?

I assume that I'm too late...?

You're in luck, I ordered 1 extra just in case. I had a gut feeling (and its a big gut too so I take notice :p ) someone would pop up last minute.

Will PM you details if you are still interested.

Cheers

Sully

PS: anyone on the list who hasn't got payment info please PM me.

You're in luck, I ordered 1 extra just in case. I had a gut feeling (and its a big gut too so I take notice :p ) someone would pop up last minute.

Will PM you details if you are still interested.

Cheers

Sully

PS: anyone on the list who hasn't got payment info please PM me.

Also didn't Ross order ten to sell through his store for people who miss the bulk buy, although he would have to put his margin on to the price.

Also didn't Ross order ten to sell through his store for people who miss the bulk buy, although he would have to put his margin on to the price.

He dropped his order to one.

UPDATE:

Order is in as of Friday - ETA 28 Sept

Thanks for getting funds in fast, there are only a couple outstanding atm. I will pay the sheet metal mob in the next few days so there aren't any hold-ups.

Now to find some Styrofoam....

Cheers

Sully

UPDATE:

Now to find some Styrofoam....

Cheers

Sully

Hi Sully,

I've gotten styrofoam from the back of the fruit and veg shop before in the form of their foam boxes, then just bust them up.

ps. did you get my money?

Farside.

Sully, any word from the fabricators on an ETA?

Beat me to it - they were ready to pick up today. I just got back from a weekend camping late this arvo and organising my schedule so I can hopefully collect tomorrow. Roll-out will be progressively over the next few days so bare with me.

Cheers

Sully

Back