Millmaster Gear Guard Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are the new guards coming long Sully? Haven't heard anything for a while now.

Not hassling just wondering.

Hey Guys,

sorry I have been a bit slack on the update.

I am expecting hopefully early next week. I emailed the mob Wednesday and he said the run will be done then.

Cheers

Dan

If anyone wants too sell there Guard PM me

I've got a collection here is one :D

yourfirstvisit1.jpg

Sorry, its getting late and theres nothing on TV. Footy's finished and there's no cricket!!

Hey Guys,

sorry I have been a bit slack on the update.

I am expecting hopefully early next week. I emailed the mob Wednesday and he said the run will be done then.

Cheers

Dan

Any news from the "mob" Sully?

Sorry guys, been at Indy/V8s for the last few days. They should be ready to pick up today - hopefully. They have been dicking me around.

UPDATE:

Finally ready, will be picking up on Monday :super:

Cheers

Sully

UPDATE:

Guards have been picked up finally - woohoo.... yet to check them though. I will sometime this morning but I wont be able to pack and ship them today so will be done tomorrow.

Sorry for the long delays but we got there in the end.

Cheers

Sully

Sorry for the long delays but we got there in the end.

At your leasure. All milling in the past has been done without a guard, a few days more or less wont matter.
Thanks again for all the effort you put in.
c1b

Hi Sully,

how's that new batch of guards ?, did they fit ok? :unsure:

Okay, just got around to checking them today and they look the goods. I will need a spacer about the thickness of a washer to get the clearance on my setup so all is good.

Now on to packing and sending...

Saweeet!, I'm in no hurry, was just wondering if they got it right this time. Cheers

Sorry guys, been inundated with work and family stuff atm and have just started packing them this morning. Im going to have them in the mail monday morning.

Cheers

Sully

Back