Microbrewing And Home Brewing Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spesh

Reaction score
Below is a email about the PRBS. There is a section for microbrewing and also a section for homebrewing. About 20 styles sections in total. More information out soon. Brian Fitzgerald (WCHB) is part of the beer comittee to make sure homebrewers get what they want.

Have just opened a festival/awards section on www.microbrewing.com.au for the above which I will build on but will have more info on it and other microbrewing festivals soon. In March next year (11th) there will be a microbrewing festival in Perth with WA and interstate microbreweries on tap. I will update you soon about this because I would appreciate knowing what homebrewers want at a microbrewing festival.

Thanks
John

The Royal Agricultural Society of Western Australia (Inc.) is pleased to announce the introduction of the 2007 Perth Royal Beer Show to be held at the Claremont Showgrounds. The competition is open to commercial, non commercial and home brewers. Please find following the relevant dates:

Close of Entries 31 January 2007
Receival of Entries 19 and 20 March 2007
Judging Commmences 26 March 2007
Exhibitors Tasting and Presentation of Awards 30 March 2007
The Schedule and Entry Form will be posted by the end of this month. If you have any questions regarding this competition or wish to express your interest as a sponsor please contact the undersigned.

We look forward to your participation in the inaugral 2007 Perth Royal Beer Show.
Regards
Ms Natalie Raynor
Supervisor Agribusiness
Royal Agricultural Society of WA
Tel: (08) 6263 3140
Fax: (08) 6263 3171
www.raswa.org.au

This was in yesterdays paper,should be interesting with all the new micros popping up.

Back