• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Melbourne WTB: 70-80 Stainless Pot/Kettle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 35653

Reaction score
Hi all, looking for a stainless boil Pot/Kettle to do double batches in. Located in Melbourne, happy to drive 100km out. If you've got one you'd like to part with let me know.

Thanks - Brutusb.

Depending on what your after craftbrewer sell a good quality 70ltr pot brand new for about $140 I think...

Tahoose said:
Depending on what your after craftbrewer sell a good quality 70ltr pot brand new for about $140 I think...
Out of stock unfortunately.

IIRC home make it located in clayton have 80L aluminium pots for around the $130-$150 mark.

Midnight Brew said:
IIRC home make it located in clayton have 80L aluminium pots for around the $130-$150 mark.
Brutus is after stainless.

I may have an idea where you could purchase one...

Spiesy said:
Brutus is after stainless.

I may have an idea where you could purchase one...
I had a look at the works of art you've got but was looking for <$200.

here is a photo of the pot. it has a lid. Its a soga pot.Stainless steel.http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Brand-New-98Lt-Top-Grade-Thick-Stainless-Steel-Stock-Pot-50CM-18-10-RRP-405-/351343092631?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item51cdae2397

2015-03-21 09.41.31.jpg

Back