Melbourne/vic Brew Day?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt89

Reaction score
Whens the next one? Would love to learn some tips and tricks :p

You mean the grain and grape demos, vic case swap or going to someone's place to see a brew being done?

I know there's a demo going on at g&g on the 28th, but prob more interested in seeing how people do there brewing from here

So you want to go to someone's house and watch and drink their beer for free and stand on their dog's tail while you shag their missus and eat all their mueseli?

OK.

I brew most weekends. Happy for you to see how it's done in a few weeks when the weather cools down a bit. Send me a PM if interested. I might try and drag Vitalstatistix and Wolfman along.

Still check out the GG demo though. Good value, good shop.

So you want to go to someone's house and watch and drink their beer for free and stand on their dog's tail while you shag their miissus and eat all their mueseli?
The muesli had better not have honey on it - dudeman is vegan.

So you want to go to someone's house and watch and drink their beer for free and stand on their dog's tail while you shag their miissus and eat all their mueseli?

You make mind reading beer? Shit.

My beer can topple governments mate.

See Rudd get kicked up the arse?

That was me. I take no responsibility for any of his replacements though. They were simply stooges designed to limit Abbot's influence to showing his ballsack legally to people of all ages. I also got an infection in that brew and had to tip it.

Haha well then, consider me a recruit for the revolution. If your willing to share the knowledge, I'm keen to sponge

the various clubs to brew days, Melbourne hasn't done one for a while ? But last time there was 3-5 rigs making something :)

You being in Kilsyth should join up Melbourne Brewers and pop along once a month on the last Wednesday of the month.

Haha well then, consider me a recruit for the revolution. If your willing to share the knowledge, I'm keen to sponge

Send me a PM. I'm a bit of a drive from Kilsyth but people have come here from Baxter to see brewing.

Nothing fancy - 3V system with no pumps and no brewstand as yet. Hand cranked mill. Run down rental property, possibly some punk or post punk music on the stereo.

Food's OK, beer's usually OK too. Each have their moments one way or the other.

Melb brewers is worth a look - I'm a member despite being fairly distant geographically.

wheres my invite? :eek:

i like cats...and missus's

Welcome any time Fents.

Even got some hard, deep, dark and nasty D'nB on vinyl around the traps.

So you want to go to someone's house and watch and drink their beer for free and stand on their dog's tail while you shag their missus and eat all their mueseli?

OK.

I brew most weekends. Happy for you to see how it's done in a few weeks when the weather cools down a bit. Send me a PM if interested. I might try and drag Vitalstatistix and Wolfman along.

Still check out the GG demo though. Good value, good shop.
We cZan shag ur missud?! Ok ur in for our next colaboration brewday in march. I think it match. We fiscussed over a mrs parmas lunch just before xmas so its a bit hazy. , I know we r aiming for 6 beers this time...

matt86... We alwayds need a mash bitch on thrse days, u could be the lucky one tgis time.... I thibk its in croydon this time.

Mants ur always welcone :)

Ps stupid phone speeeeeling

Mate your fingers must be huge.

Up for attending one of your collab brew days. My face is texta free though on account of me being the last one standing (and smearing myself in toluene every few hours).

Back