New Member - Tamworth Area

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seajayh

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I used to homebrew when the kids were very young but now they're out of my hair I want to get back into it.
I'm looking at getting a 2 tap kegerator but undecided as to which brand to go for (Will this start a shitstorm??).
As the title says I'm in the Tamworth area and would be interested in having a chat with other brewers for tips, tricks, recommendations etc.
Looking forward to any feedback.

Hi seajayh happy to try help west tamworth for me.
Hi MJ
Sorry for not replying sooner.
I'm almost in a position to start brewing after taking delivery of a new kegerator, and yesterday bought a fresh wort kit from The Brew Shed in Inverell. Will probably do a couple of these to get my act together then consider doing a brew using fresh ingredients.
What type of brewing are you doing? Where do you get your ingredients from?

Hi MJ
Sorry for not replying sooner.
I'm almost in a position to start brewing after taking delivery of a new kegerator, and yesterday bought a fresh wort kit from The Brew Shed in Inverell. Will probably do a couple of these to get my act together then consider doing a brew using fresh ingredients.
What type of brewing are you doing? Where do you get your ingredients from?
Hi again MJ
Well my my first homebrew has been and gone (via my kidneys!). It was a fresh wort kit from All Inn Brewing - a Clockwork Robust Porter.
I got another one from The Brew Shed in Inverell and have fermented and kegged it. Now waiting a few weeks for it to be ready to pour. I'm going to have to get a second-hand fridge so that I can ferment in a controlled environment. Brewing here in Tamworth is a bit of a problem.
I'm being hassled by my son-in-law to brew a Great Northern style beer but because it ferments at a lower temperature than the porter it will have to wait until I get the second fridge.
What are you up to - homebrew wise?

Latest posts

Back