Hello again

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

It’s another old member returning to the fold.

I joined up a few years ago, when I was extract brewing and was helped along the journey by members of this forum. Like many folks, life got in the way of my brewing and it was a rare day that I brewed a batch until a few months ago when I made the leap into all grain with the Grainfather system and I haven’t looked back. I’m still a beginner, but have managed to make some decent beers along the way. I’ve also just made the leap to kegging, after being gifted an early Christmas present of a kegerator, so now I’ve got to get my head around line balancing etc.

It’s great to see this forum is still going strong and I look forward to sharing and learning with you all again.

Bec

You have a beast of a unit, and also no excuse to make good bier.
I equate all grain to be like buying freshly baked bread vs bread thats been sitting on the shelf some time. Quality is major.
I was astounded with the taste of the 1st all grain beer I made.
Welcome back.

You have a beast of a unit, and also no excuse to make good bier.
I equate all grain to be like buying freshly baked bread vs bread thats been sitting on the shelf some time. Quality is major.
I was astounded with the taste of the 1st all grain beer I made.
Welcome back.

It such a great surprise and a pleasure. Intimidating at first, only to wonder why I didn’t jump sooner

Latest posts

Back