Melbourne/vic Brew Day?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate your fingers must be huge.

Up for attending one of your collab brew days. My face is texta free though on account of me being the last one standing (and smearing myself in toluene every few hours).

Count me in for one of these sessions, sounds like a cracker.

Im new to Melb, but not brewing. Happy to bring along a keg of something if that helps...

Any chance this noob could turn up, ask dumb questions and leech information too? Promise not to touch the cat...

Hey Mants,

Id be keen to go if there's a vacancy and your brewing on a Sunday, which seems to be my only spare day these days.

I promise not to touch your missus, cat or your music collection. And wont drink much of your beer either. May eat all your food though.. :icon_cheers:

P.S. I will even bring Mrs Truman along if Mrs Manticle wants some company..(then she can drive me home... :p )

All are welcome but not all on the same day. My place is small and the cat easily satiated.

Post punk hey!

PIL, gang of four, Mission of Burma,Wire, the fall, what other good bands am i missing out on re post punk?

I know there's a demo going on at g&g on the 28th, but prob more interested in seeing how people do there brewing from here

The demo on the 28th is being presented by Dan Walker and Geoff Hammond, who are both From Here. Mind you, I wouldn't trust either of them.

The demo on the 28th is being presented by Dan Walker and Geoff Hammond, who are both From Here. Mind you, I wouldn't trust either of them.

Especially that shifty character Geoff Hammond.. :D

What is the demo, BIAB?

The next demo will be Geoff and Dan doing their world famous Brew in a Bag demo on Saturday January 28.

Start time is 9.30, it is free, no need to book and there will be a beer from a previous demo to taste.
from the website and there's a beer to drink

Post punk hey!

PIL, gang of four, Mission of Burma,Wire, the fall, what other good bands am i missing out on re post punk?

Depends what you're into. I'm a big fan of birthday party and stuff like swans, cramps, Joy division etc. It's a loose category for me.

What is the demo, BIAB?

What else would it be?
What else could it be?

Anyone who has attended one of these demos could not help but walk away knowing that there is only one possible way to make beer.

What else would it be?
What else could it be?

Anyone who has attended one of these demos could not help but walk away knowing that there is only one possible way to make beer.

Well two, BIAB and Braumeister!!

Well two, BIAB and Braumeister!!

Ask any German ex-pat and they will tell you that the latter is a near-literal translation of the former. You can confirm their understanding of the subject by getting them to confirm that Crown Lager and Weihenstephan are held in equal regard in the homeland.

And, there will be no Braumeister demonstration on the 28th.

Hey Mantis if you got a decent 15amp circuit or dont mind the occasional smell of burning cables i could bring the BIAB rig if i ever get an invite :p
But no damn way im transporting the apple press .. thing ways over 100kgs although i could be tempted if you have apples and pears :p
Reminds me i have stop being lazy and modify the scratter sigh

Tom

Looks like my february/March brewing days will be full. Could be like hosting a miniswap.

Looks like your cat's dancecard is full too.

Stock up on uncle tobys too, I don't mind a bit of honey aswell

Latest posts

Back