Melbourne Malt Bulk Buy 2 (new Prices)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to getting stuck into my 75kg :D Thanks Phil!

Hey guys just wondering if anyone is likely to be up for another malt bulk buy in the nearish future?

Is 400kg minimum order from cryer malts?

Cheers
Q

I have a feeling it's 500kg minimum. I'm almost all out now so I'd put in an order for a few sacks if there's enough interested

What are the prices at the moment? I could be up for 25-50

Andy

I'd most certainly be keen. :beerbang:

Maybe 3 bags ???

Warren -

I will be in again.
4 x 25 kg. :super:

- Luke

Hey guys just wondering if anyone is likely to be up for another malt bulk buy in the nearish future?

Is 400kg minimum order from cryer malts?

Cheers
Q

Are you organising this Q ?

sounds like a James Bond Movie

Rook

Qintrex,

This is an old thread I started earlier in the year and I would appreciate if you would start a new post if you are wanting to organize a new malt bulk buy now to avoid confusion. I organized the last bulk purchase from David Cryer in March and I am personally not interested in organizing another purchase until next year.

If you want to organize a bulk purchase now that's fine by me but you will need to contact David Cryer yourself. For a bulk purchase to be considered by David you need at least 500kg in Malt (20 bags).

Goodluck.

Cheers

Phil

Qintrex,

This is an old thread I started earlier in the year and I would appreciate if you would start a new post if you are wanting to organize a new malt bulk buy now to avoid confusion. I organized the last bulk purchase from David Cryer in March and I am personally not interested in organizing another purchase until next year.

If you want to organize a bulk purchase now that's fine by me but you will need to contact David Cryer yourself. For a bulk purchase to be considered by David you need at least 500kg in Malt (20 bags).

Goodluck.

Cheers

Phil

Hey Phil, sorry I wan't trying to place the onus on you, I was just trying to gauge interest in another bulk buy, as I missed out on the last one. I didn't see the point in starting another thread just yet, but obviously with all the interest expressed this is the obvious next step.
Is anyone keen to organize this? Otherwise seeing as I was the sucker who asked the question.... <_<
How did you organize payment, pickup and distribution CILA?
Quintrex

Qintrex,

I'll send you a personal message with more info.

Cheers

Phil

for the record, I've contacted david cryer and got a price list, but it's all in tonnes. I'll start a new thread later today after I've got the per sack prices derived from it

for the record, I've contacted david cryer and got a price list, but it's all in tonnes. I'll start a new thread later today after I've got the per sack prices derived from it

I contacted him last friday and got a pricelist too, but if you are happy to organise this one lucas :D , i'm happy to wait and see how things are done.

From conversations with David and CILA,

The end payment is made via bank transfer, so its easiest if everyone pays the organizer in advance, and then everyone meets at the pickup place in brooklyn to get their grain, which CILA says is only open 9am-3pm.

Cheers
Quentin

Latest posts

Back