Melbourne Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As...uthkey=CPnGuIUC

^ Spreadsheet to any late comers

Date to confirm order by: 12-November-2010
HOW TO CONFIRM: email to ahbbulkbuy AT pksaxena DOT com

I'll mail back with payment details

Latest payment by: 17 November 2010

Latest status is that I have either heard from all the unconfirmed ppl or have PMd (garrylo and Supra-Jim), Murray is not sure and I'm not gonna hassle him. Mr Golani and Sam-RMIT are friends from RMIT that need a few decent sized kicks up theirs' to make the deadline and I've already delivered a few verbal ones.

Besides the few stragglers, this bulk buy is pretty much tied up neatly :) Any late comers are welcome as long as they decide quickly and confirm their orders by this Friday and pay as per above.

New additions coming on board, please don't add any unconfirmed splits etc. Well, if you do and forget to fix by Friday I'll have a bad time fixing it. It's all good uptil now though :) Any further splits have to be paid for by the person proposing it.

Also, if you can't make it there, please find out if someone else attending can pickup for you. That is the easiest to do thing.

Hi,

I sent the money off today!

Also i'm coming up from mildura, and am looking forward to having a look around! sorry but i'll need to take up a park! :p

As i'm travelling so far might be worth having a backup plan, in case i break down or something random happens?
would anyone be willing to pick my grain and store it for a few days/weeks? till i can organise to pick it up?

Please pm me your number so i can give you a call if i'm not going to make it!

Thanks,

and also a huge thanks to Practicalfool, good work mate!

Cheers
Awesome Fury

Doesn't bother me. If you're happy to pick up from west brunswick and aren't buying 18 sacks....?

Doesn't bother me. If you're happy to pick up from west brunswick and aren't buying 18 sacks....?

I'm getting 6 sacks. probably should have posted that.. but if that's cool. send me your number/email and i'll let you know if i run into trouble.

I'll just have to check with husky, as he's giving me a lift that my grain (only 2 bags) and his and yours would fit.

Number pm'ed but I'll confirm (sent off a PM to him as well).

all good, Ill bring the ute so its not a broblem at all guys.

Payment transferred today

Cheers practicalfool :icon_cheers:

Ur all welcome guys (n gals if any) :)

Btw, last day to add to the spreadsheet. No more after today.

I have a deposit on my account for 63.00 that has NO reference on it, just says Agent deposit. Please confirm whose it is.

Besides that, anyone whose payment has not been marked green yet, but you paid at least 2-3 days ago, please contact. I've tried to sort and match payments to names and just want to make sure no one falls through the roller gaps.

btw, congrats on signing up nearly 3 pallets of malt ppl.

Hey all,

I know there was talk about it before, but do we have a scale "locked in" for pickup day which the owner(s) don't mind me using? I have a sack to be cut into 4x 6.25kg lots. Also PF, I think you mentioned that you'd bring some big black baggies.. ? Will that still be the case?

I just wanted to check..
cheers!
Kieran

btw, congrats on signing up nearly 3 pallets of malt ppl.

I'm pretty sure that I have those ninja bags somewhere, will bring. As for scales, the Duck and Manticle have volunteered scales. We'll just play it as it goes, if the splitting happens before either/both have left, well and good, if not, we'll keep one and drop them off to either after. In any case, I'll bring along my 5 kilo scales and a bowl to weigh in.

I'm calling G&G in the mornin and confirming the order :)

Somebody has ripped me off by $16.... wait till I find out who exactly it is ;)

Abra ka dabra, boom boom excel boom.. work your magic, oh spreadsheet god!

PS: Order mailed off.

the $16 might be to do with a split that your in or someone else is ?
Somebody has ripped me off by $16.... wait till I find out who exactly it is ;)

Abra ka dabra, boom boom excel boom.. work your magic, oh spreadsheet god!

PS: Order mailed off.

hehe.. yeah.. I'm just in the middle of writing out a detailed person by person order sheet for the pickup day, it will turn up :)

Looks like a few people have under/overpaid me. Actually, so far 1 under and a few over by a few dollars. I'm almost done manually combing for errors so I'll soon post what the final breakup and confirmed order for everyone is.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As...uthkey=CPnGuIUC

^ Here is the updated spreadsheet and everybody's order details on Sheet 4, please check and get back to me if there are any errors.
Neo_04 and Nickg have been contacted. Ppl that paid a little too much, please take gold coins from me on pickup :)

This can't come soon enough... have run out of two base malts this weekend :(

Back