Melbourne: Grain Bulk Buy - March 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to thank both Cocko and Spiesy for what I would see as the best organized and smoothest bulk buy I have participated in.
The spreadsheet, organization and communication was excellent on all levels.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the RIS.
I look forward to starting brewing again in the next couple of weeks with fresh grains.

Cheers

Roller

Yeah, thanks Cocko and Spiesy. Very well organised and it was good to meet a few more faces behind the names.

cheers Cocko and Spiesy........magnificently organised..........except for the bugs in our acidulated bag! damn those german weevils.......

symphony1975 said:
cheers Cocko and Spiesy........magnificently organised..........except for the bugs in our acidulated bag! damn those german weevils.......
Yeah, PITA. Lucky we caught those last night. We'll be talking to the supplier about this, and hope to have replacement stock arrive ASAP.

Thanks guys for an excellent BB. I wondered where my acidulated was, now I understand! cheers Grant

Cheers guys. Didn't meet anyone except to say thanks to cocko

Thanks guys appreciate your work! Although I have nothing in bottles at the current time, if your at the case swap expect some extras to take home

Thanks to all those who gave beer, or purchased something from FP - as a gesture of thanks.

Whoever gave me the beer with the label "Beersmith. Kolsch" - it was awesome. Really good.
The Aussie Ale I had was also very nice. Thank you.

edit: that's all I've tried just yet.

Be great if you critiqued them all !!!

Thanks again for organising fellas. Much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back