Melbourne: Grain Bulk Buy - March 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had to do the same gents as I've been too lazy to keg this week. And I figure Cocko drinks enough of my beer when I'm at work. ( I know its you :ph34r: )

@ Cam - Golden... :lol: :lol: She pours them - not my fault

Ok, Just a reminder to all 'SPLITTERS'

IF You are a bag owner and have any splits, OR if you are coming to collect a split - YOU need to supply bags/tubs/buckets - what ever you want to take it home in, PLEASE make sure you come with some form of your split transport. - We will have scales to weigh up but NOT bags or containers... [Anyone splitting with me or Spiesy - it will be bagged, sorted]

We will have scales and buckets to weigh in but YOU need to bring something to take your grain home in.... just a subtile reminder.

Cheers!

Cocko, are you suggesting if we are the bag holder for a 5 way split, we need to bring 5 bags for each of the splits?

EDIT: Or everyone needs to provide bags/buckets for their splits, including bag holders?

No mate, if you are picking up grain, be it a full bag or your share of a split - bring something to transport it, thats all.

Grain will transport in a garbage bag or similar...

Cheers

EG: - You are in a 5 way split - and thats all - arrive with something to be able to take your 5kg's away in...

Yeah I know... Mardoo is my back stop as I am picking up djar007 and Mardoos grain, haha

Somebody has just put an order through for 4 x vials of yeast. Initials Mxxxx Bxxxxxx. No AHB handle.

Mardoo, is that you?

Spiesy said:
Somebody has just put an order through for 4 x vials of yeast. Initials Mxxxx Bxxxxxx. No AHB handle.

Mardoo, is that you?
Fark, sorry, yes. Thought I was forgetting something. The Bastogne 510, English Cider 775, Oktoberfest 820 and Pacific Ale 041. Apologies mate.

Hey guys I'm bringing a heap of empty grain bags for anyone needing to put their splits in.

Reminder to all splitters!!

Bear in mind that not ALL bags are an equitable 5Kg split.

As mentioned before & reiterated by Mardoo, some are 50Lb bags & the 25Kg bags aren't ACTUALLY 25Kg.

Caveat Emptor!!

All the orders are laid out and ready for collection:

They are in number order, it will help if you know your number:

1. Cocko:
2. Camo6:
3. Djar007:
4. Manticle:
5. Idzy:
6. syl -
7. MartinOC
8. Tahoose
9. daveHQ -
10. Northbrew -
11. Grainer
12. Tateg -
13. Franks
14. pat_00
15. Brewnut
16. Black n Tan
17. JB
18. Wolfman - couple of bags maybe.
19. Spiesy -
20. Rob McK
21. Symphony1975
22. Midnight Brew
23. Professional_drunk
24. Brewbienewbie
25. Robjf.
26. booker_h
27. Brenthor.
28. AJ80
30. b00ner
31. Beertunes
32. Elad747
33. doon -
34. Yakka
35. Helles
36.Fergthebrewer-
37. breakbeer
38. Acasta
39. Mardoo -

40; Likesbeer:D
41. we5ty -
42. Roller997

See you in the morn!

I think I mentioned it before, but Midnight Brew is collecting my grain for me.

BTW: we can still take online orders for hops, yeast or fittings for pickup at the BB today - up until the close of the BB (1pm today).
PayPal payment is instant.

Cheers.

Sending John from westgate brewers to do my pick up..something has come up this morning...
Thanks for organising
Cheers
Ferg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back