Melbourne - Grain Bulk Buy (Cryer Malt - Weyermann. Thomas Fawcett, Ba

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm half a chance of making it now! nice, grains for the weekend!

Hi,
I'll be over that way on Saturday morning so can pick up my 3 sacks directly if that's OK. Can then organise to split with Melvict independently.

Cheers,

Tim

tyoung said:
Hi,
I'll be over that way on Saturday morning so can pick up my 3 sacks directly if that's OK. Can then organise to split with Melvict independently.

Cheers,

Tim
No probs.

Rob.P said:
Thanks for organising the bulk buy BrutusB.

Bloody legend.

technobabble66 said:
Same.
Thanks a truckload!
Hopefully you score a few free stubbies/longnecks for your efforts B)
Appreciate you guys taking the time to pass on the thanks. It's the first time I've been involved with the community and also organising something like this.

I'm up for a few free samplers!

Happy to organise something like this again in the future for anything people are interested in.

Hi All,

Just a quick note regarding other orders through Full Pint.

They're happy for you place orders for pickup on Saturday morning however they MUST be finalised by 12:00pm Friday.

Damn, I think I missed that boat. I really need to subscribe to threads.
BrutusB said:
Hi All,

Just a quick note regarding other orders through Full Pint.

They're happy for you place orders for pickup on Saturday morning however they MUST be finalised by 12:00pm Friday.

For those of you who didn't turn up to the pickup on Saturday - your malt is in storage.
Please contact Andrew @ Full Pint to organise an appointment time to pick your bags up, and it would be great if this was done sooner rather than later.

Latest posts

Back