EOI - Sydney Cryer Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Once you've decided, PM me and I'll add it to my slot in the order (using your names of course, to limit confusion) we can work out the details later.

Getting in on some TFMO and looking to split (halves or thirds) a bag of TF Brown and/or TF Amber if anyone else is up for it?

1. PeteQ - 2 bags, Weyermann Premo Pilsner and TF Pearl
2. Pratty1 - 1 bag, Thomas Fawcett - Golden Promise Ale
3.zooesk - 2 bags, Weyermann - Pilsner and Weyermann Munich T1
4.Fat ******* -2 bags minimum, TF Pearl. 6 bags total if I can find someone who wants to split bags of Carapils, Carared, TF Medium Crystal and TF Dark Crystal with me
5.mb-squared - 1 bag TFMO -- would also like to split a bag of TF Brown and/or Amber if anyone is keen

Fat ******* - put me down as a quarter for your crystals.
Mb-squared - I'll take half brown.

Lael, would you take 1/3rd bags? Someone's put their hand up for a third of Med Crystal. I'll tentatively put you down for 1/3rd. If not, I'll just take the difference.

4.Fat ******* -3 bags minimum, 2 x TF Pearl 1 x TF Med Crystal (Self, Matt Browne, Lael). 6 bags total if I can find someone who wants to split bags of Carapils, Carared, and TF Dark Crystal with me TF Dark has 1/3rd left to make a full bag (Self, Lael &?)
5.mb-squared - 1 bag TFMO -- would also like to split a bag of TF Brown and/or Amber if anyone is keen

Hi ya FB I'll take the remaining 1/3 of TF Dark Crystal as well!!

Matt Browne said:
Hi ya FB I'll take the remaining 1/3 of TF Dark Crystal as well!!
Done!

Lael, would you take 1/3rd bags? Someone's put their hand up for a third of Med Crystal. I'll tentatively put you down for 1/3rd. If not, I'll just take the difference.

4.Fat ******* -4 bags minimum, 2 x TF Pearl 1 x TF Med Crystal (Self, Matt Browne, Lael), 1 x TF Dark Crystal (Self, Lael, Matt Browne). 6 bags total if I can find someone who wants to split bags of Carapils and Carared.

4.Fat ******* -4 bags minimum, 2 x TF Pearl 1 x TF Med Crystal (Self, Matt Browne, Lael), 1 x TF Dark Crystal (Self, Lael, Matt Browne). 6 bags total if I can find someone who wants to split bags of Carapils and Carared.

6. Dunkelbrau - 5 bags , TF brown, Maris otter, Oat, mild, weyermann oak wheat - keen on half bags, depending on what it is, weyermann or TF spec malts mostly

Figured I should add my own.. I might get more, depending on how much I spend this week.

Hopefully we get a few more people and this thing can happen

just cleaning up mine to show that I'm splitting one TF Brown with lael.

5.mb-squared - 2 bags: 1 bag TFMO; 1 bag TF Brown (.5 me, .5 lael)

6. Dunkelbrau - 5 bags , TF brown, Maris otter, Oat, mild, weyermann oak wheat - keen on half bags, depending on what it is, weyermann or TF spec malts mostly

7.Roastin 2 bags - 1 -TFMO, 1- weyerman pale wheat and split carapils with fat ******* and split 1/2 1/3 or 1/4 med crystal

4.Fat ******* -5 bags minimum, 2 x TF Pearl 1 x TF Med Crystal (Self, Matt Browne, Lael), 1 x TF Dark Crystal (Self, Lael, Matt Browne) 1 x Carapils (Self, roastin') 6 bags total if I can find someone who wants to split a bag of Carared

7.Roastin 2 bags - 1 -TFMO, 1- weyerman pale wheat and split carapils with fat ******* and split 1/2 1/3 or 1/4 med crystal

4.Fat ******* -5 bags minimum, 2 x TF Pearl 1 x TF Med Crystal (Self, Matt Browne, Lael), 1 x TF Dark Crystal (Self, Lael, Matt Browne) 1 x Carapils (Self, roastin') 6 bags total if I can find someone who wants to split a bag of Carared

8. SnakeDoctor : 2 bags : 1 - TFMO, 1- Weyermann Pilsner

Off the top of my head TF med crystal is 54. I use it where the recipe calls for crystal 60 all the time.

roastin - I think you can take 1/4 bag med crystal on FB's split. Honestly - I'm happy with 1/8th mrsupraboy if you want half of mine (1/8th would be 3kgs appx) more than enough for me - most of the recipes I use it in are like 300gr for a double batch. Also happy to do same with Dark Crystal if anyone wants some / more.

Just use Maris otter - it's 2 row, just A different brand.

2 row is just the variety of barley.

What do you usually brew?

Crystal 60 - just means it's 60 lovibond (colour scale) so look for a crystal that has that colour and that's what you're after ;-)

Hi Dunkelbrau, can i increase my order to 2bags of TF Golden Promise ?

You sure can!

2. Pratty1 - 2 bags, Thomas Fawcett - Golden Promise Ale

8. SnakeDoctor : 2 bags : 1 - TFMO, 1- Weyermann Pilsner

Dunkelbrau said:
Just use Maris otter - it's 2 row, just A different brand.

2 row is just the variety of barley.

What do you usually brew?

Crystal 60 - just means it's 60 lovibond (colour scale) so look for a crystal that has that colour and that's what you're after ;-)
Then I'll jump if for the medium crystal if u guys are up for it.

I want to try the can you brew it recipes and it calls for American 2row. Is marris otter American 2 row or Australian

Back