EOI - Sydney Cryer Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunkelbrau

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Who would be interested in a Sydney bulk buy for Cryer Malt?

Malt brands are:

Dingemans
Weyermann
Thomas Fawcett
Bairds
Barrett Burston
and the Dark Candi range (20kg lots)

All are in 25kg bags

Pickup in western sydney, location variable. No delivery.

Once we have established a level of interest, i will post prices. 40 bags per pallet. $150 delivery per pallet.

EDIT: Price List Attached

I went through and added GST and rounded it up or down to the nearest dollar for ease of calculation.

Im happy to stop once interest slows, and order without filling the entire pallet, however it makes it cheaper to fill with the full 1 tonne of malt.

View attachment BB Price List .pdf

I'd be interested in a couple of bags of floor malted pearl.
Is it going to be possible to split bags of spec malts?

Splits can be done but need to be split by parties involved.

I'll put the prices up tonight when I get home. I am after a few bags of things I've never tried so there will hopefully be at least a half pallet from the interest so far.

In particular the weyermann oak smoked wheat is on my list!

interested in a bag or 2... just need a crusher now :)

I have added a price list to this post and to the original. Remember, delivery is 150 for the pallet on top. Not included in these prices.

Check it out and start the tally as usual guys.

Some of the stuff is pretty damn cheap, while others are still on the pricey side (spec malts that arent that common), but i guess thats where splits come in handy.

IF stock isnt in, i will let everyone know what the estimated time is and we will decide whether to wait or not.

Cheers!

View attachment BB Price List .pdf

Sorry but what is the difference between this gb and the other Sydney one. Also what is cryer malt

Mate, I really want to, but after all the 'MHB going out of business' TYPE threads, I'm going to buy from my LHBS. He's slow getting stuff, a few $ dearer, but I want him to stay in business. Not judging anyone for getting in on a BB. Its just my thinking at the moment. If my LHBS goes under, I'm paying postage for everything or driving a long way for grain. You have some great choices there, which my LHBS wont keep, which shits me, but I can only keep chiiping away at him....

hmmm... theres only a couple of dollars in it for what i am interested in, i might hold off.

1. PeteQ - 2 bags, Weyermann Premo Pilsner and TF Pearl

I'd buy a couple of bags of base + split some spec malts if the interest builds.

2. Pratty1 - 1 bag, Thomas Fawcett - Golden Promise Ale

3.zooesk - 2 bags, Weyermann - Pilsner and Weyermann Munich T1

Anyone interested in splitting Carapils, Carared, TF medium Crystal, & TF Dark Crystal with me? I'll take half a bag of each if necessary, but will split thirds or quarters depending on interest.

3.zooesk - 2 bags, Weyermann - Pilsner and Weyermann Munich T1
4.Fat ******* -2 bags minimum, TF Pearl. 6 bags total if I can find someone who wants to split bags of Carapils, Carared, TF Medium Crystal and TF Dark Crystal with me

I might be interested in dark crystal. Or medium. I will check my recipe in the morning

Fat *******, I'd be interested in a quarter of Medium and Dark Crystal.

Latest posts

Back