Melbourne - Grain Bulk Buy (Cryer Malt - Weyermann. Thomas Fawcett, Ba

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey BrutusB, Thanks for your good work on this! So do we have a pickup day and time yet? Sorry if I missed it, but I didn't see it in the thread or PM.

Hey BrutusB
Let me know if you can't get contact with the 2 Robs, etc.
I just discovered you've shifted it to full pint (v close to me) and I'd be v keen to jump in, however it's obviously too late.
If you can't get hold of anyone in time I'm eager to snare at least 1 bag of TFFMMO and probably 1 bag of wey Pilsner. If not, all fine and I'll just have to wait until the next one :lol:
Cheers!

Mardoo said:
Hey BrutusB, Thanks for your good work on this! So do we have a pickup day and time yet? Sorry if I missed it, but I didn't see it in the thread or PM.
It's a bit hard to confirm until I get all the money. I'd like to have it by next weekend but I can't say if it's possible, once I place the order it's out of my hands.

Hi All,

Update on the payments - 9/1/2015.

Received:
  • sean_0
  • Danwood
  • tyoung
  • Melvict
  • Midnight Brew
  • DU99
  • Tongan17
  • djar007
  • Mardoo
  • Trevandjo
  • Hairy Mclary
  • Technobabble66 (Late addition)

Contact Made:
  • BCP (Funds sent - somewhere in the banking system)
  • Rob.p (Will deposit into BOM branch today)

No Contact/No response to PM's:
  • Robjf (REMOVED - NO RESPONSE)

husky said:
If im too late no probs but if still possible I would be interested in a 50/50 split wey rye and 50/50 split wey vienna. Would also take a full wey pils.
Shoot me a PM if it's not too late.
PM Sent.

technobabble66 said:
Hey BrutusB
Let me know if you can't get contact with the 2 Robs, etc.
I just discovered you've shifted it to full pint (v close to me) and I'd be v keen to jump in, however it's obviously too late.
If you can't get hold of anyone in time I'm eager to snare at least 1 bag of TFFMMO and probably 1 bag of wey Pilsner. If not, all fine and I'll just have to wait until the next one :lol:
Cheers!
PM Sent.

Anyone else - can accept a few more bags - only catch is I need the funds today, two options:

1. Direct into my account VIA a Bank of Melbourne Branch
2. Paypal - Creditcard payment (3% plus 30c surcharge)

Let me know before 12:00pm and I'll send the details over.

PM sent
Ill take
1 x wey pils
1 x wey vienna - ill split half with Melvict - ill pay and sort out payment with Melvict
1 x wey rye- ill split half with brutusB - ill pay and sort out payment with brususB

cheers,

husky said:
PM sent
Ill take
1 x wey pils
1 x wey vienna - ill split half with Melvict - ill pay and sort out payment with Melvict
1 x wey rye- ill split half with brutusB - ill pay and sort out payment with brususB

cheers,
Ebay payment request sent.

Rye was with Tongan17, not me.

Update on the payments - 9/1/2015 1.15pm.

Received:
  • sean_0
  • Danwood
  • tyoung
  • Melvict
  • Midnight Brew
  • DU99
  • Tongan17
  • djar007
  • Mardoo
  • Trevandjo
  • Hairy Mclary
  • Rob.P
  • Husky(Late addition)

Contact Made:
  • BCP (Funds sent - somewhere in the banking system)

Sitting at 42 bags ATM including BCP's payment on the way, we've got capacity for 3 more if anyone wants to add it on today. Same terms, must have payment today.

I'm thinking about adding a bag of Weyermann Caraamber if anyone want's to take a half.

Update on the payments - 12/1/2015.

Received:
  • sean_0
  • Danwood
  • tyoung
  • Melvict
  • Midnight Brew
  • DU99
  • Tongan17
  • djar007
  • Mardoo
  • Trevandjo
  • Hairy Mclary
  • Rob.P
  • Husky(Late addition)
  • BCP
I've sent the final list off to Full Pint this morning, waiting on a response now and confirmation of when we can pick it up.

BULK BUY PICKUP DETAILS

Hi All,

I've transferred the funds to Full Pint and can confirm we're good to go.

When?
17/01/2015 - Between 10.00am & 12.00pm.

Where?
Full Pint - 13 Culverlands St Heidelberg West (This is a new location, it's directly across the road from their old warehouse - Corner of Vear St)

Note:
  • Since I don't know any of you personally I'm sending an individual pass code to each of you via PM, you'll need this on the day to pickup your grain - saves anyone trying to be sneaky (public forum) or if you can't pick it up, your designated person will only need this
  • I don't have scales for the splits - please bring a set down to make your lives easier. Due to the fact this is a new warehouse, there isn't power yet so they'll have to be battery operated
If you've got any questions please PM me.

Latest posts

Back