• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[MELB] Long necks required urgently

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ_L3ThAL

Such rapp, very bass
Reaction score
My mates and I are planning on bottling 5 batches tomorrow utilising long necks (750 mL) which we thought we'd kept from our camping trips, turns out most of them are lost!!!

So to get out of hot water for tomorrow we need about 100 long necks. We can probably source more from a reception centre over next few weeks before our next 5 batches are fermented.

Anyone available in the next 12-20 hours in Western - Nothern - North Eastern suburbs with a long neck stock pile they no longer require? Pretty please? :beer:

Greensborough Home Brew Supplies had a few crates recently at $1 a bottle. Good, old school crown seal ones...

or go to Glasspak in Preston and get the brand new 640ml crown seal ones at about $10-12 a doz

I can sort you out with a few milk crates worth. I got a heap in my garage I don't use. Some long necks, some 500ml. They'll need a rinse though. I'm in Ascot Vale. Flick me a PM if you're keen and I'll give you my contact details. No compensation necessary (though I wouldn't say no to a couple of your brews to try).

If you're out Yob's way I can probably dig a few boxes out from under the house if need be. Won't be around much this weekend though but can leave them out for you.

West Footscray - i have a fair few to spare not sure how many but maybe 100?

Happy to swap for a couple of bottles of brew.

Contact me asap as I'm pretty busy this evening

Thanks heaps guys for the quick responses! I think we've been sorted out locally, plus some of the boys forgot to tell me about the 10 or so they had at their places!!!!

We'll be after 160 long necks over the next month but have time to work that out so not urgent (or raid a reception centre bin), I'll be in touch with you in a couple of weeks to see if you want to get rid of any :beer:

let me know if you need some mate, I'm sure I could spare some as I got a heap off Manticle a while back and there are a couple of crates I haven't got around to cleaning which you could grab if needed.

Latest posts

Back