March Pump 809 Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need this before xmas so if anyone wants to take my slot on the initial 15 please go ahead.

Cheers,
Steve

phew. well after 2000kms and a small amount of hassle, I've moved house and back up online. Will ring Karl in the next couple of days to organise.

Thanks beers! :D

Just rang and paid... Everybody is right, he is a good bloke :)

I'm getting it sent via courier and should get it tomorow (I'm in Melb) - Just in time for brew day! :)

Thanks Beers for organising all of this and depleting my funds going into xmas *shakes fist*

Chris.

Cheers guys, i'm hanging out to get mine, i've got grain but don't want to use my old system, i think i'm going to have to until i get some bugs worked out. Plus all my kegs are empty and nothing fermenting :(

and know it would appear to the people watching from the sidelines that i am indeed a brewer by taking posession of my new march pump. :lol:
ordered and paid tuesday morning and found it on my doorstep this arvy.
excellent work to those who started this thread,big cheers to karl for being so easy to deal with.

cheers,dan

hahaha karl sure does make things easy. paid and will be here tommorow via couriers pls. biggups karl and whoever started this BB.

Well I'm sorry about this but I have pull out of buying the pump as I got a rather nasty credit card bill this month and there ain't enough money to get everything :( . I rang Karl and told him, no problems.

I'll just have to wait for a bit before I start building my system up.

Thanks for organising this Beers and maybe next time I'll have the finances to go through with it.

Hi all,

I'm away on holidays until Jan 6th, so I won't be ordering before then. Anyone who needs my slot in the meantime is welcome to it!

Cheers

Recieved my March Pump today :D

Now i've gotta figure out how to use it :huh: and now spend another weeks wage on fittings!

Happy times!

Thanks Beer4Us for organizing this.

I drove out to process pumps on friday. Met Karl and picked up my pump.

Now I've got to figure out how I'm going to plumb this into my brewery.
Does anyone know what the thread size is on these pumps ?

The fittings are 1/2"

Any QLDers got heir pump yet? Put my order in early last week but still no show.

Recieved my March Pump today :D

Now i've gotta figure out how to use it :huh: and now spend another weeks wage on fittings!

Happy times!

what sorta fittings ya after beers ?? pm me i might be able to help ya out ...

They are 1/2" NPT an American threads which is exactly the same as a 1/2 " BSP

Pumpy :)

what sorta fittings ya after beers ?? pm me i might be able to help ya out ...

Thanks for the offer Barramundi, unfortunately i've brought the fitting. But the good news is i have the pump up and running on a HERMS (of sorts) system. Did a brew first time yesterday and although a few minor problems that need to be worked out, she worked a dream.

Next is a grain mill but i might have to lay low for a while before i can get that ...

Any QLDers got heir pump yet? Put my order in early last week but still no show.

yep got mine late last week a day or two after paying. B)
Maybe yours went walk about... :angry:

whats the story with this we have to contact the pump place and arrange pickup and payment individually i take it ??? sorry ive been a bit absent of late and havent been payin attention to this thread as much as i should have

spot on Barramundi

Give Karl a call at process pumps to arrange payment and delivery

http://www.processpumps.com.au/

Unit 5, 385 Dorset Road
Boronia 3155
Victoria Australia
Telephone (03) 9762 9222
Facsimile (03) 9762 9233

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back