• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Andale 3 Tap Flooded Font/March Pump & Glass Carboy SEQ

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine_Brewer

Reaction score
Andale 3 Tap Flooded Font $200
Used but never by me, been in storage for over four years.

March Pump 809 HS w/Stainless Bracket and 240v Plug
New with receipt, never been used. $185

Glass Carboy (Made in Mexico) 6 Gallon
I will clean garage dust off it and make it sparkle... $50

IMG_20131030_132420.jpg

IMG_20131030_132431.jpg

IMG_20131030_132515 - Copy.jpg

OOps! forgot to mention

2X Corny kegs bought in bulk buy through Craftbrewer $50 each, they have been cleaned but need new seal kit.

Hey, I'm interested in the kegs, but just want to check where you're located. Google maps not revealing anything I think is correct for Platypus Creek.

I'm in Melbourne btw.

Cheers

I would be interested in the march pump - how far from Brisbane are you Sunshine Brewer?

Sunshine_Brewer said:
About 1.5hrs from Brisbane CBD without snags on the Bruce...
I will speak to the minister of finance and let you know asap - I am definetly interested though.

How did you go Sean? I might be headed to Brissie soon so a drop off may be an option.

Sunshine_Brewer said:
How did you go Sean? I might be headed to Brissie soon so a drop off may be an option.
Hey Mate if you are heading into bris then it will be a goer for sure. Will be enough to seal the deal for me without listening to the swmbo. Let me know when you might be through and I will get the coin organised

Ill grab the 2 x Corny kegs when you come down to Bris ( if it gets to me that is )

So plans are for a Saturday visit to Brissie, if anyone is keen for any remaining items excluding March pump and Kegs then let me know as I should be able to drop them off in Brissie for you!

Ill take the kegs saturday arvo, pm me a location or number

I've sent you a pm regarding that font :)

Font sold pending payment.

March pump back on the market with a price reduction, now $175

So carboy (now $40) and march pump still available.

I'm pretty keen for the carboy but not sure if I'll be heading that far north anytime soon. Are you planning a trip to Brissy in the foreseeable future?

Interested in the pump.

LiquidGold said:
Are you planning a trip to Brissy in the foreseeable future?
I also would like to know if you will be in Brissie soon.

any updates sunshine brewer?

are you coming to brisbane soon?

still interested in the pump

Latest posts

Back