Quantcast

Lion Nathan Keg Coupler

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Aydos

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyone on the Northside that has the coupler to suit a Lion Nathan 50L keg so that i can fill my corny's from it?

Any chance that I could borrow it?

Cheers
Aydan

Parks

wort jockey
Reaction score
I'm not on the northside but could bring it to work in the city Wednesday or later.

I'm in Kenmore if you get desperate.

Aydos

Reaction score
I will keep that in mind, hopefully there is someone nearby who can help out.

Aydos

Reaction score
Still in need if anyone is closer to me on the northside.

Aydos

Reaction score
Still in need if anyone has one.

Parks

wort jockey
Reaction score
I can have mine in the city between 7am and 3pm tomorrow if that can work for you. I assume you need it to transfer beer to take to the swap?

If not, I can bring it to the swap.

Aydos

Reaction score
I work out in Lawnton so it isn't really anywhere near the city and I can make it at that time as I work from around 5-5. Where will you be? My partner might be able to grab it.

Parks

wort jockey
Reaction score
Corner of Creek and Queen

Aydos

Reaction score
Unless I finish up early today, which is very unlikely, I will have to grab it off you at the swap. Would that be alright? I will just have to drop it off to you some weekend once I have finished with it.

Parks

wort jockey
Reaction score
Unless I finish up early today, which is very unlikely, I will have to grab it off you at the swap. Would that be alright? I will just have to drop it off to you some weekend once I have finished with it.
Perfectly fine.

I actually have two spare ones you are welcome to grab one, it just needs fittings.

I was thinking of putting them up on here for offers of beer or personal favours soon anyway... :ph34r:

(note, they need a good clean and one has some surface discolouration but should be fine)

Latest posts