Lion Nathan Keg Coupler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aydos

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyone on the Northside that has the coupler to suit a Lion Nathan 50L keg so that i can fill my corny's from it?

Any chance that I could borrow it?

Cheers
Aydan

I'm not on the northside but could bring it to work in the city Wednesday or later.

I'm in Kenmore if you get desperate.

I will keep that in mind, hopefully there is someone nearby who can help out.

Still in need if anyone is closer to me on the northside.

I can have mine in the city between 7am and 3pm tomorrow if that can work for you. I assume you need it to transfer beer to take to the swap?

If not, I can bring it to the swap.

I work out in Lawnton so it isn't really anywhere near the city and I can make it at that time as I work from around 5-5. Where will you be? My partner might be able to grab it.

Unless I finish up early today, which is very unlikely, I will have to grab it off you at the swap. Would that be alright? I will just have to drop it off to you some weekend once I have finished with it.

Unless I finish up early today, which is very unlikely, I will have to grab it off you at the swap. Would that be alright? I will just have to drop it off to you some weekend once I have finished with it.
Perfectly fine.

I actually have two spare ones you are welcome to grab one, it just needs fittings.

I was thinking of putting them up on here for offers of beer or personal favours soon anyway... :ph34r:

(note, they need a good clean and one has some surface discolouration but should be fine)

Back