Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@KegLand-com-au any updates on the benchy mini kegerator that was being designed to go with the 8L PET kegs (update on those would be good too).

Would that be the existing kegmenter?
or the BrewBuilt unitank I guess.

The BrewBuilt fermenters are the new range of stainless fermenters that are designed and supplied by More Beer. These have really very high build quality and a great range of add-ons which is also expanding quickly. We felt that since SS-Brewtech was sold some customerrs have been complaining about the quality getting worse and as a result we felt that there was space in the market to stock some higher quality stainless steel fermenters made from thick stainless steel and are all pressure rated. As our price on the BrewBuilt stuff is generally lower than similarly sized SS Brewtech I think they also represent good value.

With that said we also have a new thinner gauge stainless steel fermenter that can still hold pressure that will be sold under the FermZilla brand name and be called FermZilla SS. Like all the FermZilla equipment this will be priced sharply but still be able to hold pressure. The welding quality and build quality will be similar to the BrewZilla Breweries and the thickness of stainless is the same as this.

So for customers who have a larger budget and want a thicker stainless fermenter the BrewBuilt range is the best option. For those who are more price contious but still want a stainless pressure rated fermenter the FermZilla SS will be the best option. Many of the accessories will be compatible with both models.

More Beer will soon release a new cooling coil that will look very similar to the Temp Twister however it will be welded into the lid of the 4inch tri-clover. The same lids will then also be compatible with the Kegmenters as well.
Any idea when this will become available.
I'm installing that temp twister into my 30lt kegmenter lid atm PITA not alot of realestate on them pressure lids. And not alot of room for error.
Anyhow a welded coil lid option would be great

@KegLand-com-au Any word on the RAPT Pill stock. Been keeping an eye on it all day, expecting for it to drop. Then within one refresh, it's gone from Available 11 Jan 2022 >> Out of Stock. Surely I didn't miss out on it again.

@KegLand-com-au Any word on the RAPT Pill stock. Been keeping an eye on it all day, expecting for it to drop. Then within one refresh, it's gone from Available 11 Jan 2022 >> Out of Stock. Surely I didn't miss out on it again.
Rang and spoke to someione, container has arrived with 'heaps of stock' and will be available online 'later today'.

Rang and spoke to someione, container has arrived with 'heaps of stock' and will be available online 'later today'.

Hopefully after 3:30 when I get home from work, I normally miss out on stock drops.

And I hope their site works and I get the notification.

The BrewZilla Gen 4 physical unit is finished. We are just doing some further software updates on the device itself to make it easier to use. We also have a new CIP kit for this brewery which is also almost finished and we were wondering if we should now wait for this to release both at the same time as the CIP kit is also almost finished too.
Release now please. I have been holding out and keen to order.
Can think about cleaning it later 😜.

In the process of upgrading my brewery, would love a rough estimation of the BrewZilla 100L or so more details/photos.

Gen4 YouTube video coming soon?

@KegLand-com-au - From the Pill description on the product web page: "The RAPT Pill has an optional upgradable external antenna (sold seperately) which can be installed onto the circuit board allowing the RAPT Pill signal to pass through thick-walled stainless fermenters such as kegmenters..." Is it the circuit board of the Pill? I didn't see the antenna on the website.

……..we also have a new thinner gauge stainless steel fermenter that can still hold pressure that will be sold under the FermZilla brand name and be called FermZilla SS.

Do you know the overall dimensions of the Fermzilla SS yet? I’m keen to see how it would fit in my existing set up.

I know a lot of customers are using the Series X Kegerator as a fermentation chamber. This is a lower cost fridge to manufacture than the RAPT chamber. Would any of you guys like us to make a Series X Model with heating and cooling and also connect to Wifi? This would basically add about $70 to the cost of the Series X Kegerator.

Yes please!

Hopefully after 3:30 when I get home from work, I normally miss out on stock drops.

And I hope their site works and I get the notification.
It is available now, hopefully you are home from work and can get an order in, I also received the email notification so that seems quicker than other times.

I have confirmation of my order, so fingers crossed it will arrive soon.

RAPT Pills now in stock!

@KegLand-com-au I assume the only difference between yellow and blue,green,red is the colour?
Remember punters, you may need to clear your browser cache. I had to, to see a change from out of stock to in stock. In chrome his F12, then right click refresh and choose 'empty cache and hard reload'.

Instock i just ordered 1

It is available now, hopefully you are home from work and can get an order in, I also received the email notification so that seems quicker than other times.

I have confirmation of my order, so fingers crossed it will arrive soon.

Thanks, i see it but the website is bloody slow and every time i put it my cart and go elsewhere on the site it deletes it.

Oh FFS, the site has now crashed. :rolleyes:

Edit*** i'm at the checkout screen and it won't let me place the order.

Edit 2*** It's done, geez they made hard.

Last edited:
The BrewZilla Gen 4 physical unit is finished. We are just doing some further software updates on the device itself to make it easier to use. We also have a new CIP kit for this brewery which is also almost finished and we were wondering if we should now wait for this to release both at the same time as the CIP kit is also almost finished too.
Release please!

@KegLand-com-au I know you don't do back orders but is there a possibility of some sort of queue system?

People would add to queue the amount of an item that they were looking to purchase.
As stock arrives it is offered to the people in the front of the queue, they then have 24? hours to complete their purchase. If they don't complete the purchase in time then the stock is offered to the next person in the queue.
Once the queue is empty, the item comes in stock as normal on the site.

No money changes hands until the stock is in the warehouse ready to go.
People don't have to worry about missing out because they were busy at work etc when the stock arrived, they are in the queue and have 24 hours once their turn is up.
Load on the website is spread out, doesn't slow to a crawl when something comes into stock and everyone rushes to refresh.
More sales of other items as people are not in a rush to complete the order before stock runs out.

Just an idea that I think would work well.

Back