Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you hear about this one. I was not aware that was public on the website yet? Yes the duotight ball lock disconnects with flow control are awesome. they make it very easy to balance your beer lines. They will be available approximately 30th Jan. They are easy to take apart and clean, they give you very good flow control without causing turbulence and foaming.

The new flow control device in this unit also reduces flow speed not just by passing the flow through a small gap but also by using the velocity of the liquid to slow itself down. So the faster the liquid is moving the more it absorbs pressure too. I know our older stainless steel design was very popular but this plastic design works better and the internal parts really would not have been possible to make from stainless steel easily. This will be a really exciting product release when it comes available soon.

Sources ;-)

If you can wait a bit we will do a video on this one now and upload. This will make it a lot easier once you see the video.
Unless it is super complicated I would prefer to just have a brief explanation as I have already stripped out my kegerator and rebuilt ready to serve beers for Christmas. These new gauges in the inline regulators are the only thing stopping it

Unless it is super complicated I would prefer to just have a brief explanation as I have already stripped out my kegerator and rebuilt ready to serve beers for Christmas. These new gauges in the inline regulators are the only thing stopping it

I just ditched the bolts and nuts that came with the new gauges and used the old screws from the analog gauge, being careful not to over tighten each end so it sits flush. Worked fine.

@KegLand-com-au is there a need to protect the inline regulators with check valves (when used to feed CO2 to kegs)? The site says they are suitable for liquids, so I'm wondering if they could handle a splash of beer, unlike a primary gas regulator.
Is there any update on this @KegLand-com-au? Check valves are fine, but I'd rather keep things as simple as possible if they're not serving a real purpose.

It's something that we have not stocked in the past as it's quite easy to make. With that said we have a few Belgian beer recipes that we would like to offer on our website and it's pretty annoying to get the recipe kit from us and only have half the parts for the recipe. Let me talk to the other guys in procurement and see what we can do about this.

Hop & Grain is a great store so I would also have no hesitation recommending these guys as they give good service and do a great job.
It's not that easy to make. I've made it before and there is a bit of confusion with regards to the right methodology (acids vs bases) and it's pretty time intensive. I also crystalised mine quite badly, made it pretty grainy through an error. So there is plenty that can go wrong in the process. Being able to purchase some would be great!

Even the three iterations of experiment here have ambiguous instructions at times:
https://suigenerisbrewing.com/index.php/2013/10/06/belgian-candi-sugar-ii/

It's something that we have not stocked in the past as it's quite easy to make. With that said we have a few Belgian beer recipes that we would like to offer on our website and it's pretty annoying to get the recipe kit from us and only have half the parts for the recipe. Let me talk to the other guys in procurement and see what we can do about this.

Hop & Grain is a great store so I would also have no hesitation recommending these guys as they give good service and do a great job.
If you're not making it from beet sugar, it ain't candi sugar

Leak tested my jockey box I brought from you guys earlier in the year (havent had a need to use it till now) and discovered the shanks missing the seals to stop the back of the taps leaking

Any chance of getting some sent?

It's not that easy to make. I've made it before and there is a bit of confusion with regards to the right methodology (acids vs bases) and it's pretty time intensive. I also crystalised mine quite badly, made it pretty grainy through an error. So there is plenty that can go wrong in the process. Being able to purchase some would be great!

Even the three iterations of experiment here have ambiguous instructions at times:
https://suigenerisbrewing.com/index.php/2013/10/06/belgian-candi-sugar-ii/

Ok thanks for that. In that case we will start the process of stocking Candi sugar. You can expect it will be on our website in 1-2 months from now.

We should have the BrewZilla Gen 4 available at the end of this year. The upgrade from a Gen 3 will be complicated so I would not recommend purchasing the Gen 3 Brewzilla with the intention to upgrade to Gen 4.

What's the current estimate on the Brewzilla 4?
I have heard first quarter now so what's the odds of January?

It's ok this video is already completed.

The video is now available here. If you have a look at this one and let us know if you need any further instruction that would be great.

What's the current estimate on the Brewzilla 4?
I have heard first quarter now so what's the odds of January?

It's really annoying. We actually have stome stock in Australia now but we are going on holiday now and do not want customers to purchase this new unit and then be unsupported. We also have a new firmware release that will be finished mid Jan so we are considering wating for this firmware and then releasing the product after this firmware is uploaded.

@KegLand-com-au
I suspect this is his 'source' for the new flow control devices:

Also the "Latest Products" is only showing 5 items, is that just because it has just been implemented or is that the intended functionality. A bigger list might be better if so.

Good one. Thanks for that. I had not had the chance to see that video yet.

Leak tested my jockey box I brought from you guys earlier in the year (havent had a need to use it till now) and discovered the shanks missing the seals to stop the back of the taps leaking

Any chance of getting some sent?

Can you please take some photos and email us so we know what exactly the parts you are after. You will have to act quickly though as we are going to close customer service over the break very soon.

The warehouse is still picking and packing orders all through holiday period but the customer service is not available until 10th Jan.

Back