Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you plug a 15amp 65 litre Brewzilla into a 32 amp outlet? I thought they’d be different plugs
A domestic-type outlet will accept any plug rated equal to (or lower) than the outlet. The well known example is the larger earth pin on a 15A outlet (but you can still plug in a 10A plug). Above that is the 20A outlet (all 3 pins are the larger size, still accepts 10A & 15A plugs), then the 25A outlet (L shaped earth), then the 32A shown below which will accept 10A, 15A, 20A, 25A and 32A plugs.

SGPO1_32_32amp_single_power_point_XL787_32WE.jpg

A domestic-type outlet will accept any plug rated equal to (or lower) than the outlet. The well known example is the larger earth pin on a 15A outlet (but you can still plug in a 10A plug). Above that is the 20A outlet (all 3 pins are the larger size, still accepts 10A & 15A plugs), then the 25A outlet (L shaped earth), then the 32A shown below which will accept 10A, 15A, 20A, 25A and 32A plugs.

Good to know thanks

How is this tracking @KegLand-com-au ? Currently holding out for the updated version as it sounds like a worth while improvment

It's tracking quite well.
How is this tracking @KegLand-com-au ? Currently holding out for the updated version as it sounds like a worth while improvment

I think we will release this product Feb next year in Australia. Other countries will have to probably wait until about May.

Good to know thanks

Perfect. Thanks for answering that one for us dkril. You are spot on.

Attachments

• C22B60B9-8292-44C5-A93E-F9AA9D81FF4E.jpeg
    C22B60B9-8292-44C5-A93E-F9AA9D81FF4E.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
No.

I have a benchy it is basically a small glycol draft system, it chills the beer before the tap - it doesn't keep the kegs cold which is no good for the longevity of the beer. It also means kegs are on the floor/bench.

The benchtop kegerators are different. They are twin tap mini fridges that will take two of the new 4L oxebar pet kegs and designed for nearly everything to be contained on the benchtop in a similar size to an espresso machine (from memory except for CO2 ). Kegs are kept cold which is better for the beer.

No.

I have a benchy it is basically a small glycol draft system, it chills the beer before the tap - it doesn't keep the kegs cold which is no good for the longevity of the beer. It also means kegs are on the floor/bench.

The benchtop kegerators are different. They are twin tap mini fridges that will take two of the new 4L oxebar pet kegs and designed for nearly everything to be contained on the benchtop in a similar size to an espresso machine (from memory except for CO2 ). Kegs are kept cold which is better for the beer.

No.

Cool, got ya, couldn't you just do the same thing with a 60litre car fridge and a beer font on the lid? I've done a jockey box which holds three 10 litre kegs and has a beef font on top, obviously different because needs ice after a while but fits my camping needs, I just put the kegs in a normal fridge till I'm about to go camping then chuck them in the box with a bag of ice before I leave home, if you leave the drain open so the water comes out the ice lasts ages.

Hi All, I have a Kegland Series X and have set it up following the Youtube video's. Unfortunately I'm a little stumped as every time I do the pressure test of the gas lines it appears to fail. As soon as I turn off the cylinder from the regulator the high pressure gauge immediately drops to zero. In the youtube video this does not happen???

Sounds like you have a gas leak Crafty. Watch keglands video on checking for gas leaks.. but in a nutshell. Make a mix of water and dish soap in a spray bottle. Disconnect your kegs and turn thr gas on. spray it on all of the connections looking for bubbles.

You will have 1 or 2 leaks which will needs some plumbers tape or a little extra tightening.

@KegLand-com-au Could you please change the configuration on your web site to keep people logged in a lot longer? I've been trying to put together an order and keep getting logged out and asked to log in again every half an hour or so. This is extremely frustrating as I do my research and try to build an order/wish list.

I would think that giving a customer somewhere between 2-4 hours to build their order would be reasonable, although I would much prefer a "Remember me on this device" option, where I stay logged in permanently.

This is probably a cookie lifetime setting...

@KegLand-com-au Could you please change the configuration on your web site to keep people logged in a lot longer? I've been trying to put together an order and keep getting logged out and asked to log in again every half an hour or so. This is extremely frustrating as I do my research and try to build an order/wish list.

I would think that giving a customer somewhere between 2-4 hours to build their order would be reasonable, although I would much prefer a "Remember me on this device" option, where I stay logged in permanently.

If you’re logged into your account stuff stays in your cart. For me it stays there forever.

Could you please change the configuration on your web site to keep people logged in a lot longer?
Yeah, the website is a bit of a mess. I had issues where I couldn't proceed to checkout because I hadn't selected a payment method... But I wasn't able to select a payment method.

As a consequence, the order I placed wsan't fully correct and the one item that should have been 4x was one off? I had to place a second order and hope they merge it in time.

If you’re logged into your account stuff stays in your cart. For me it stays there forever.

The problem is that by the time I decide to add something to the cart, I get logged out. Here's how it's broken for my use case:
  • I log in.
  • I do a search for certain parts. Perhaps multiple searches in multiple tabs.
  • I open a new tab for each part that could potentially be useful for what I'm trying to achieve.
  • I go and research the parts, measure things and otherwise try to work out if I need the part or not. This may take a few minutes or several hours.
  • I return to each of the open tabs or the search results and try to add things to wish list or cart. It breaks at this point.
Second last time I tried to order stuff from Kegland, the website kept logging me out over the space of a day, while I was trying to figure out what I needed, what was in stock and whether I could build a solution without the parts that were not in stock. Eventually I got the shits and ended up spending my $400+ at Beer Co., since their website was not a friction point and they had stock of Kegland products that Kegland didn't have available.

Kegland could have had many more hundreds of dollars worth of sales from me if their web site made it easier for me to make purchases. (Or more bluntly, if it didn't get in the way of making purchases.)

The problem is that by the time I decide to add something to the cart, I get logged out. Here's how it's broken for my use case:
  • I log in.
  • I do a search for certain parts. Perhaps multiple searches in multiple tabs.
  • I open a new tab for each part that could potentially be useful for what I'm trying to achieve.
  • I go and research the parts, measure things and otherwise try to work out if I need the part or not. This may take a few minutes or several hours.
  • I return to each of the open tabs or the search results and try to add things to wish list or cart. It breaks at this point.
Second last time I tried to order stuff from Kegland, the website kept logging me out over the space of a day, while I was trying to figure out what I needed, what was in stock and whether I could build a solution without the parts that were not in stock. Eventually I got the shits and ended up spending my $400+ at Beer Co., since their website was not a friction point and they had stock of Kegland products that Kegland didn't have available.

Kegland could have had many more hundreds of dollars worth of sales from me if their web site made it easier for me to make purchases. (Or more bluntly, if it didn't get in the way of making purchases.)
i can't say i have had your problem .

however have you raised the issue with kegland, rather then come on a forum and tell us kegland could have made more hundreds of dollars worth of sales.
speak with the guys at kegland personally, i am 100% sure they don't want you or anyone having a bad time of buying stuff. they will want you to have a good experience and i am sure the would look into it with there website developers to make it more user friendly.

this is what i do when purchasing stuff from anywhere
1. log in
2 search for products individually
3 add to wishlist (if the website has this feature and kegland does)
4 once i have added all items to wishlist i then go to wishlist and add them to to cart
5 then proceed to checkout

i will often use the wishlist as a shopping list for future purchases and it makes life easy for me

I find that a pen and scrap paper are great for making lists.

Latest posts

Back