Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know using our current website has been a thorn in many of our customers side for a long time but this new update will hopefully fix that.
That is great to hear you have a new website on the way, I think it is a good decision.

Based on recent purchasing experience can I make a suggestion? When sending the confirmation email use some kind of tracking that can prioertise handling of the any enquiries in relation to the order.nother

Perhaps the reason for suggesting this would be clearer based on the recent experience. For whatever reason, when placing an order I only ordered a single mini regulator rather than 4 as I intended. So I placed a second order, marked it as pickup and responded to the confirmation email asking that the two orders be combined for shipping But as the reply to email address was [email protected] I think it was not prioritised and got missed. (Which is undestandable during Xmas period).

Of course, another approach might be to allow the odering system to have an option to tag an order to for combining with previous order, perhaps even calculating incremental shipping costs if it is changed.

Something like that might even reduce manual intervention on order handling?

How many new products would you like to see. At the moment the new website design only shows the most recent 8 new products. Should we increase this to more than 8?

In the past 4 years since we started the business we have been adding about 6 new products per week.
Ideally I'd like to be able to see everything, from newest to oldest, but at least 50. If you want to keep 8-10 on the front page and have a separate page (or pages) that show additional products, I'd be perfectly happy with it.

I don't always think to look at your website unless I'm buying something. And by then a new product may be well off the "new products" list. Which means I don't find it for ages, if ever.

It can be especially annoying when you add several similar products in quick succession, e.g. 1, 2, 3 & 4 tap kegerators.

8 on the front page or wherever but the ability to click in and see more,
If each product had a date it was added to the systm in the backend, you could check your user profile and see "new products since last time logged in". The user profile would only need to store the date that it was last checked.

Or even just a simple "Show all products" ordered by "Date added" and let the user review and page through the results as far as they like.

1. The nukatap mini is rad. Looking forward to trying it out.

2. A page that listed all the new products from the past month would be good.

That is great to hear you have a new website on the way, I think it is a good decision.

Based on recent purchasing experience can I make a suggestion? When sending the confirmation email use some kind of tracking that can prioertise handling of the any enquiries in relation to the order.nother

Perhaps the reason for suggesting this would be clearer based on the recent experience. For whatever reason, when placing an order I only ordered a single mini regulator rather than 4 as I intended. So I placed a second order, marked it as pickup and responded to the confirmation email asking that the two orders be combined for shipping But as the reply to email address was [email protected] I think it was not prioritised and got missed. (Which is undestandable during Xmas period).

Of course, another approach might be to allow the odering system to have an option to tag an order to for combining with previous order, perhaps even calculating incremental shipping costs if it is changed.

Something like that might even reduce manual intervention on order handling?
Measure twice, cut once

Wooooo! just bought the BZ100L gen4!!
I'm very excited for the upcoming 4 keg volume brew day!
Any update on the Brewbuilt x2 95L?

Cheers!

The BZ100L is awesome and I hope you enjoy using this as much as I do.

The new BrewBuilt X2 models are going to be available in a couple months. Sorry about the long wait I know many people have been asking about these.

1. The nukatap mini is rad. Looking forward to trying it out.

2. A page that listed all the new products from the past month would be good.

Ok we are going to make the new product page list everything and then it will be sorted by date with the newest products shown first.

Ok we are going to make the new product page list everything and then it will be sorted by date with the newest products shown first.
Sounds great 👍.

Will it be one huge page that loads at once? Or one that loads additional products automatically when you reach the bottom of the page? Or a number of pages, click for the next one when you reach the bottom (like this forum)?

Sounds great 👍.

Will it be one huge page that loads at once? Or one that loads additional products automatically when you reach the bottom of the page? Or a number of pages, click for the next one when you reach the bottom (like this forum)?

It will be a whole series of pages. So when you go to the new product section it will pretty much order them from newest to oldest and you can scan through the whole cataloge until you get to the old products.

It will be a whole series of pages. So when you go to the new product section it will pretty much order them from newest to oldest and you can scan through the whole cataloge until you get to the old products.
Thanks. It's what I would have expected, but you never know with website designers 😉.

Wooooo! just bought the BZ100L gen4!!
I'm very excited for the upcoming 4 keg volume brew day!
Any update on the Brewbuilt x2 95L?

Cheers!
Awesome! Also interested to hear people experiences brewing batches for one 19 litre keg.

Hopefully an easy question for Kegland or those that have built a gas board using the mini-regulators...

Is it worth putting a check valve on the inlet/manifold side of each regulator? I am thinking it might be useful if the bottle reg is disconnected and each reg is set to significantly different pressures?

Hopefully an easy question for Kegland or those that have built a gas board using the mini-regulators...

Is it worth putting a check valve on the inlet/manifold side of each regulator? I am thinking it might be useful if the bottle reg is disconnected and each reg is set to significantly different pressures?

Yes if the primary regulator is disconnected then you are correct this can be an issue. With that said it's a pretty rare occurance so I am not sure it's worthwhile. I think money is better spent getting a second gas cylinder so when you run out you can swap out for a full one immediately and this will avoid the issue too while having no down time on your beer system

The BZ100L is awesome and I hope you enjoy using this as much as I do.

The new BrewBuilt X2 models are going to be available in a couple months. Sorry about the long wait I know many people have been asking about these.
Don't suppose you could upload the profile to brewfather or list the brewfather inputs here for the 100L?

much appreciated.

Don't suppose you could upload the profile to brewfather or list the brewfather inputs here for the 100L?

much appreciated.

Yes that is a good point. We will notify Thomas of the BrewFather 100L profile so it can be seen online. We will follow this up now.

much appreciated.

Any idea when High Capacity Disposable Nitrogen (N2) Gas Cylinder - 1.43L - 110Bar (for Nitro Stout or Coffee) will be back in stock. With the warmer weather I'd love to have some nitro coffee on tap

The disposable nitrogen cylinders will be back in stock in 1-2 weeks. Sorry about the long delay. With the issues with shipping over Covid we had a lot of problems shipping DG goods around but now that all the shipping problems are being resolved things are going back to normal now so hopefully we are not selling out all the time for these.

Back