Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked out your keg master fridges.. $284 delivery to WA ? Can this be right ?

I am sorry but at the moment our shipping rates are not very good. We have just negotiated new rates and these should be active in the next week. You can see the comparison between the old rates and the new rates below:

METRO MEL $64.23 $33.75
METRO SYD $77.70 $43.91
METRO ADEL $77.70 $43.91
METRO BRIS $116.47 $74.71
METRO PER $183.14 $118.71
METRO DAR $245.73 $116.98

So if you are happy to wait about 1 week the pricing on freight will be significantly cheaper.

As far as i can see the size is correct. The 4L one has narrower 135mm diameter making it possible to actually get them into some large fridge doors. The 5L one is the larger diameter of 175mm.
Thanks for the reply guys. Looks like a day one purchase for me.

"Mini Keg - 4L (135mm x 280mm)"
"Mini Keg - 5L (175mm x 326mm)"

It looks like the heights are back to front.

The Robobrew units are selling out as fast as we can get them in at the moment. The next container arrives tomorrow so we will put them back online shortly after.
He's already ordered it but it hasn't been delivered yet - does this shipment cover all current orders?

At the moment we dont really see the point of the carbonation lid. You can just use the standard ball lock post lid and use this for carbonation. With that said if we get enough demand for it then we will make it:
https://www.kegland.com.au/mini-keg-ball-lock-tapping-head-with-silicone-dip-tube.html

I agree, there isn't much point. Especially considering the price that you have got the ball lock post lid for. May as well just buy one of those.

I have two minikegs already but only one ball lock post. I'm waiting for yours to be available to get a new one. And possibly a bigger mini keg.

Hey fellas. Are any of you guys want a free Kegerator? We are doing a competition on our Facebook page.

We have slightly too much stock of our single tap kegerators so we are giving one away for FREE!

All you have to do is:
1. Share this post on your Facebook page (you can see the link on the KegLand Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/kegland.com.au/posts/233694077240501

2. Tag two mates who you want to have a couple frothies with!

3. WIN!!

What do you recommend for a one way check valve for the mini reg? The only compact solution I've seen is the gas disconnects eighth the built in check valve.

Hi Kegland quick question im in Melbourne from FNQ for a few days and been interested in getting a Robobrew for while now. I'd like to lay eyes on one if that's possible somewhere while im down here. Is that possible?

The mini kegs are 5 year warranty.

You really wont find a better quality mini keg available anywhere. We actually compare the difference between ours and others on the market here:

I know some people thing all stuff out of china is the same but it's really not. We have gone to a lot of effort to acquire the right welding equipment so these kegs can be made to a higher specification as described in the video.

It would be interesting to post a video of the robotic welding taking place on the inside of the keg, how on earth does the torch, ceramic cup, wire feed, gas and electric cable fit through the 35 mm opening ?
Just purging the keg with argon and welding from the outside produces the same result, the keg shown in the video as a competitor keg had not been purged properly, that's why there is oxidising on the inside.
Really looking forward to seeing a video of the welding on the inside the keg.

It would be interesting to post a video of the robotic welding taking place on the inside of the keg, how on earth does the torch, ceramic cup, wire feed, gas and electric cable fit through the 35 mm opening ?
Just purging the keg with argon and welding from the outside produces the same result, the keg shown in the video as a competitor keg had not been purged properly, that's why there is oxidising on the inside.
Hmmm here we go again.

If the welding is taking pace in a purge environment, why is there need for anything but the electrode. These are TIG welded, not MIG, wire feed isn't necessarily required for TIG is it.
Drop weld from the outside first leaving enough material internally to not require wire.(perhaps you could google this)

Nice effort.

Of course it needs wire to weld TIG that's why it would be interesting to see the set up for all of us welders on here, I did ask KL but being as you are one of the same just get a video of the inside of the keg being welded, simple.:)

Mate your garden shed welder, TIG does not require fill wire, go do the trade. Trying to compare what you can do in the backyard with a $2000 peice of equipment to what would be 1/2 million$ automated welders is laughable.
Get another hobby, shooting people down with your ignorance is getting tiresome after 5 years.

Weal as you've stated before your not interested in buy anything from Keg land so the only point of any of your posts in this threadis to have ago at the OP and their product. So basically your just being a fuckin troll.
There was a time when people like you got sin binned or banned for such behaviour.
I am not Kegland. But again your actions show a deep seated grudge with them. I'd suggest you take it up with them directly in pm.

Just because I would like to see a video of the welder in action is being a troll, I am sure there are other welders on the forum who would be interested in the video. Prove me wrong, can technology have advanced that far since I was welding.

Yes purging the oxygen out of the inside of the keg prior to welding can help improve the results. With that said even if you are the worlds best welder getting the blind side of the weld to look perfect is extremly difficult. We are not going to publish information about our welding equipment at this stage as it's something that we simply dont want our competitors to work out. With that said the best way to compare us with the competition is for someone on this forum to cut open a competitors keg and compare it with ours.

Just because I would like to see a video of the welder in action is being a troll, I am sure there are other welders on the forum who would be interested in the video. Prove me wrong, can technology have advanced that far since I was welding.

Welding kegs internall has been done for quite some time and we did not invent this technology. Vairous equpment from Europe can be purchased to do the job a similar job. You are right in saying that the mini kegs have a small opening. Getting inside this opening has required a custom made head to be manufactured for this purpose but it's the only way that we have found to get the quality of the product to this level.

It's the same process that we used on the 19L ball lock kegs and it's the same reason we have the best quality ball lock kegs made in China. We did a video on this too which you can see here:
https://www.kegland.com.au/19l-ball-lock-keg-brand-new-594.html. The welds are simply better than our competitors because we use this technique and have been doing this for years.

Hi Kegland quick question im in Melbourne from FNQ for a few days and been interested in getting a Robobrew for while now. I'd like to lay eyes on one if that's possible somewhere while im down here. Is that possible?

We are in the process of moving warehouse at the moment so it's not a good time for visitors to be honest but after the 22nd July we will be in our new warehouse in Springvale so we would be more than happy for you to come and have a look.

Latest posts

Back