KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boobie prize haha

But no boobs. Just an old fella's old fella.

I don't want to waste his money for something that can be accessed for free :)

Free? Like no payment? Next you'll be telling me that there isn't any KL vs KK fights, long term brewers with useful information about brewing techniques, beer recipes, fun banter and case swaps. Bah Humbug, I don't think such a place exists.

Never heard of 'em
just a shop in melbourne... nothing wrong with them in particular, just a bit more expensive than others. And annoyingly gave me 35g of hops when I needed 40 for a recipe... But they do brewing demos each week(?), so they have 4 beers on tap most of the time, which is fun!

But no boobs. Just an old fella's old fella.

Free? Like no payment? Next you'll be telling me that there isn't any KL vs KK fights, long term brewers with useful information about brewing techniques, beer recipes, fun banter and case swaps. Bah Humbug, I don't think such a place exists.

No there most certainly is KL vs KK fights. One reason this place is still fun. The rest of the stuff you mention has slipped....

And while I'm at it, the other lhbs for me, liquorcraft or beercraft or whatever it is, are hopeless too.

This is where I first started.....for about 2 purchases. They are so expensive! Imagine paying $7.95 for US-05 for example. That's just nuts when the site sponsors of both sites sell it for as low as $4.

Interesting why the need to go from director to employee to get a loan
I had to do that to get a mortgage to buy another house. Was advised it would be easier to be an employee with a fixed salary than self employed or director with variable income. Got a letter from my uncles company confirming I was about to start with them at an appropriate salary and that was good enough.

Last edited:
I had to do that to get a mortgage to buy another house. Was advised it would be easier to be an employee with a fixed salary than self employed or director with variable income. Got a letter from my uncles company confirming I was about to start with them at an appropriate salary and that was good enough.
Yep, it's common practice in small businesses.

Yes, I saw that KK had obliged him, never heard of it before, then again I was sole director, all I had to do was show financials for my property purchases.

Latest posts

Back