KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any truth to you being banned from the KL thread though?

Now I may be way off base here so feel free to correct me but based on your posts I take it that you have some sort of relationship with KK so seems that it would work both ways so it wouldn't be a stretch to say that they would be forced to play under the same rules.

Is there any truth to you being banned from the KL thread though?

Now I may be way off base here so feel free to correct me but based on your posts I take it that you have some sort of relationship with KK so seems that it would work both ways so it wouldn't be a stretch to say that they would be forced to play under the same rules.
No there is no relationship between myself and KK, after perusing all available data I have thrown my hat into the ring in their support.
Yes there is no secret there I have mentioned it myself a couple of times, complaints were made to admin and a ban imposed.
I have no arguments about a business, starting up, I would be behind them a 100% the world thrives on competition, brings out the best in people.
I would love people with the balls to say to their employer we/I am leaving and will be in direct competition with you, this wasn't the case here, Andy_26 almost nailed it in post 160 in this thread, and I will say I thought it was the death knell of KK this time last year, but now they have a money pit and are able to take on the price war, as well as the legal issues all the way to the supreme court.

No there is no relationship between myself and KK, after perusing all available data I have thrown my hat into the ring in their support.
Yes there is no secret there I have mentioned it myself a couple of times, complaints were made to admin and a ban imposed.
I have no arguments about a business, starting up, I would be behind them a 100% the world thrives on competition, brings out the best in people.
I would love people with the balls to say to their employer we/I am leaving and will be in direct competition with you, this wasn't the case here, Andy_26 almost nailed it in post 160 in this thread, and I will say I thought it was the death knell of KK this time last year, but now they have a money pit and are able to take on the price war, as well as the legal issues all the way to the supreme court.

I hope you don't we may have another promotion coming up soon.:)

Obviously you can post what you like but things like this make it appear that you have a interest in KK (financial or otherwise) so you may want to be more careful with your wording. Perception is reality to people reading what you write that don't know the full story.

Now you have categorically stated there is no relationship and I will accept your word on this but maybe ask yourself how will my posts be perceived if you continue being so so zealous in their support.

Just reread the post you mentioned. That is a rather serious accusation but without knowing the details of the contracts between the parties I am going to refrain from commenting until after the truth comes to light from independent verifiable sources. Some guy on a forum hear something doesn't quite cut it for me.

I do find it odd that if KK have the war chest you claim why don't they stump up for sponsorship or tell their side of the story? Using barely cloaked "users" here to rubbish the opposition isn't going to win any business.

There are still a lot of new brewers on here that are in need of guidance. Impartial, knowledgeable and friendly advice seems to be dropping by the day so any BS needs to be called out and not left to run, this includes hearsay.

Are you referring to this conjecture above? As yet I haven't conjectured anything if you read the posts I have asked Oliver to enlarge on the proceedings.

Never stopped them before. They are only being asked to reply to one post of the many they have already put up in this thread.
After this much time, I think you can safely conclude they are declining to answer. So why keep crapping on about it?

For the first paragraph, have you got a better theory why Keg Land was set up, why the Trade Marks were put in his own name, not paid for by him, paid for by Keg King.
Maybe Kee is a bit smarter than the average homebrewer, and protected himself by keeping certain assets (possibly including intellectual property) in his name/that of his company, rather than giving everything to MCH (N.B.: the preceding is speculation on my part, just like the rest of this thread). Can't comment on who paid for anything because I don't know, and I doubt anybody commenting in this thread does either.

So we noticed, but what has that achieved for anyone? Your support for one side or the other based on incomplete information will have zero influence on the outcome, and your continued banging on about it is just annoying your fellow AHB members.

I'd love to know where some of this "information" comes from. Mind you, I'd like to know where KK got their money pit from too, because I could certainly do with one.

Wow, this has been a car crash I couldn't look away from since getting back into the forum. Mostly because I like to make ethical decisions with everything I buy where I can. Getting back into brewing at the time I have, and researching equipment, I was confused by similar products being offered by 2 different companies with no apparent affiliation which lead me back to these threads on AHB.

To be fair to WEAL (even though he would have very little axe left after grinding it so long) I doubt he would be affiliated with KK given the conjecture and hearsay continually tarnishes the reputation of both parties. Continually raising something which in time will be resolved/brought to light through far more impartial means seems an exercise in futility; of course neither side are going to prejudice their position in any future proceedings by responding in a public forum.

In the meantime the competition can only be beneficial for consumers' pockets; spend your coin where you think it is best to.

If he's not directly affiliated with KK (and I tend to agree with you, if he were, he's not doing a good job).. the only remaining option is that he's just a troll.

Am I missing a third option there?

If he's not directly affiliated with KK (and I tend to agree with you, if he were, he's not doing a good job).. the only remaining option is that he's just a troll.

Am I missing a third option there?
No way - you are always so spot on even with the festive hat.

FYI to whomever is "Em Tubby", Tapatalk tells me you're posting in this thread but when I try loading the message it doesn't show up.

Where's Em Tabby? We need him right meow

edit: turns out it's a new account and I can't see the messages because they're awaiting moderator approval. Imitation is flattery I guess

Last edited:

Yes I saw the drop in prices and was a bit shocked. What sort of strategy is being pursued here one has to wonder. Probably Kegland will match it though.

FYI to whomever is "Em Tubby", Tapatalk tells me you're posting in this thread but when I try loading the message it doesn't show up.

Where's Em Tabby? We need him right meow

edit: turns out it's a new account and I can't see the messages because they're awaiting moderator approval. Imitation is flattery I guess
Just here to support you in the good fight.

What I will post is the same question, hopefully without anyone else replying. Doesn't have to be as Keg Land, Oliver can post as Crimson Brewer or Crimson Cadaver or any one of the other names being used. And its nothing to do with Trade mark disputes with Keg King
Sponsor SFC, Keg King have tried to get sponsorship on AHB a couple of times without reply.

I think honesty is the best course of action here..
Keg-King do not have the rights to sell Intertap Taps, that is something only we at KegLand Distribution Pty Ltd. have the rights to in Australia.
We will be distributing and upgrading all Intertap Taps in-house.
Oliver

What I will post is the same question, hopefully without anyone else replying. Doesn't have to be as Keg Land, Oliver can post as Crimson Brewer or Crimson Cadaver or any one of the other names being used. And its nothing to do with Trade mark disputes with Keg King
Sponsor SFC, Keg King have tried to get sponsorship on AHB a couple of times without reply.

dude, 100% you must have an invested interest in this company

Back