KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting the political shit storm aside, Keg King - please update your website with stock info & ETA details. Some products are "out of stock" on your website but the fridges had what I needed when I came past today... Not the first time either.

No need to be a member to do that. Free advice without membership. I think, much like you, they can't sever the umbilical cord.

I don't understand why members of "another" forum, aren't allowed to mention that forum here. Looking at it as a competition between two different forums is short sighted, and only serves to accelerate the death of this one. The "other" forum has no problem with their members coming here, or anywhere else for that matter. I'm sure if I advertised this forum on "that other" forum, nothing would come of it. Forum membership is not like choosing what side you want to play for, no reason you can't play for both. Silly, short-sighted admin.

Members often link to here actually. Because like I said earlier, it's their old threads.

Termination of members for linking to that forum is due to, from what I understand, an ego problem with the US owner. But I wasn't directly involved so I will only speculate.

Well, the way he's going, the US owner's ego is going to take a huge hit if he doesn't sort his shit out.

Exactly, most people know of the other side, they don't need recruitment officers trying to lure people over, they will play both sides anyway as do those who got banned, they are back, trying to drive a wedge between a small community is ridiculous. How many times has MTB been banned but he still makes the effort to get back.
Members often link to here actually. Because like I said earlier, it's their old threads.

Termination of members for linking to that forum is due to, from what I understand, an ego problem with the US owner. But I wasn't directly involved so I will only speculate.
I thought the ego was Brads dept. Speculation also.

Yep it seems that way. In lieu of WEAL we have a relative involved!

Exactly, most people know of the other side, they don't need recruitment officers trying to lure people over, they will play both sides anyway as do those who got banned, they are back, trying to drive a wedge between a small community is ridiculous. How many times has MTB been banned but he still makes the effort to get back.

I thought the ego was Brads dept. Speculation also.

Is mtb still here? Love that bloke, would love to know who he is on here.

Does awesome sours!!

Latest posts

Back