KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to do that to get a mortgage to buy another house. Was advised it would be easier to be an employee with a fixed salary than self employed or director with variable income. Got a letter from my uncles company confirming I was about to start with them at an appropriate salary and that was good enough.
not only that, I imagine liabilities of the business come into it when looking at your borrowing capacity

but can we please step away from any logic or facts here? Would like to keep my friday interesting if you don't mind - full of rumours and conjecture.

Yes, I saw that KK had obliged him, never heard of it before, then again I was sole director, all I had to do was show financials for my property purchases.
Guess it depends on whoever you are getting the loan from. Didn’t matter that I already had property and finances to cover the loan they wanted to see evidence of a fixed salary. Bizarrely a letter was enough evidence for that and I spent the next 6 months self unemployed renovating the house and converting it to flats. Then the next 6 months on holiday living of rent.

but can we please step away from any logic or facts here? Would like to keep my friday interesting if you don't mind - full of rumours and conjecture.

Surely you mean fairy stories and defamation ;)
Certainly all these contradictory statements cannot be right, it could be interesting to see what happens following any court outcome, depending on your laws in Oz.

not only that, I imagine liabilities of the business come into it when looking at your borrowing capacity

That's why the banks have to look at the balance sheets, I can imagine it would be difficult to get a loan within the first 2-3 years of a business start up.
I wish it were a Friday, got an absolute ball tearer, though it would have to be listed rumour as fact.

That's why the banks have to look at the balance sheets, I can imagine it would be difficult to get a loan within the first 2-3 years of a business start up.
I wish it were a Friday, got an absolute ball tearer, though it would have to be listed rumour as fact.
I've had some ball breakers but never a ball tearer, is that the same?

How so? What is this forum? Sounds interesting
It is interesting. I won't say you will get blown away with it, but there is minimal trolling and B.S. that creeps into this forum from time to time, but larger forums have that problem. Unfortunately it seems that the management of this forum psuedo ban people for posting about or linking anything about the other forum (as opposed to other forums etc), which only seems to make it all the more alluring to the rebellious. Given the internet is still a free-ish place for the exchange of ideas, this is a dumb way to run a business. As stated a Google search will find you it. Try Googling my pseudonym without spaces between the words and it should come up as the last item on the first page.

The dark side is a pathway to many brewing abilities, many of which are considered.. unnatural.

I went on there earlier, 5 staff and 3 members, the sherrifs outnumbered the cowboys, the members must have all been over here.:)

Latest posts

Back