• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keggle 50L with pickup and valve - BIAB [MELB]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ_L3ThAL

Such rapp, very bass
Reaction score
Surplus to my needs, perfectly functional 50L keggle. I was using it for Brew in a Bag (BIAB) with great results. Great condition, don't mind the marks inside on the bottom, a good scrub with barkeepers friend will have it shiny again as it's simply just wort from boiling with a gas burner.

Has a 3/4" Ball valve with 1/2" hose bard for filling cubes. 1/2" SS pickup tube also installed and silicone seals, is leak tight!

Also has a custom made heat shroud (Aluminium) and plate to protect the valve which works great, gets those winter brews happening or intensifies the boil.

I'll throw in a 3-ring burner and a BIAB bag to get the buyer started.

$90 for the lot. Pickup North-East Melbourne.

IMG_4322a.jpg

IMG_4320.JPG

IMG_4319a.jpg

IMG_4323.JPG

IMG_4324.JPG

Long drive from Tassie to NE Melbourne :ph34r:

Mardoo said:
That's an insanely good deal!
Hear, hear! It's a fabulous deal and could launch yet another all grain career or perhaps a stovetop upgrade. If I was in the market I'd be in like Flynn.
Nice work OP!:)

Yeah it'd be a massive drive jdw, fortunately we have planes, I'll be over this weekend for the GF (go dogs!) and wouldn't mind upgrading my gear while I'm there, much bigger market in the big smoke!

Still up for grabs if anyone is keen [emoji106][emoji1]

Hasn't anyone grabbed this? Your kidding?

That's a great price I think.

If it was 12 months ago I would have been on this like a dog on heat. But sadly I'm trying to go bigger now.

Dude! Agree with Brewman, but I have all the bits to make one. Surely there's a new-to-all-grain brewer who'd kill for this?

Wow! Still not gone. You couldn't buy just the plumbing parts for that little coin.

Was kinda hoping it would go like hot-cakes, as I have a similar mash-tun setup I want to trade-up out of.

Bloody hell, if the deal falls through I'll take it - a lot easier than getting the cutting wheel to rip out the top of my 50l keg
and that shroud would be great with some insulation in between the keggle and it.

Should have looked earlier. :(

Back