Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay but the bar fridge itself is something 'off the shelf' right? If so what model is it and can you take an internal pic with no kegs inside at all?

Cheers.

Okay but the bar fridge itself is something 'off the shelf' right? If so what model is it and can you take an internal pic with no kegs inside at all?

Cheers.

the fridge is called a Heller and pictures are below

Ernie

Keg_Pics_002.jpg
Keg_Pics_003.jpg

all done. did a bit of cutting and welding and repainting the wire shelves and made a half bottom shelf.

Picture021-1.jpg

now keg fits like a glove and havent lost too much room. and got the light that hasnt worked in 5 years working. :)

Picture020-1.jpg

now to fill with some beer

Wonderwoman, you'll have to send him a photo of your set up first B)

tdh

WOW! That is an amazing setup, you could almost charge people entry to the that joint!
Actually we have a beer bath/tip jar and last Friday night I made $50! Not that I'm selling my beers. BTW Wonderwoman ... if I wasn't
married to my third wife I'd take you up on the offer. However the bar was all her idea ... that's why I married her! :beerbang:

Howdy.

Long time brewer, first time poster.

I just wanted to say this sir is a piece of art as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for posting it.
After being a long time bottler am keen to build a keg system and this is just the sort of thing I can sell the SWMBO on. Well played I imagine it gives you much pleasure.

Great thread, BTW. Many impressive and innovative set-ups. :beerbang:

Finally got my arse into gear and got a set up going for summer.
This old fridge is a hand me down been in the family for a long time.
First stage is one tap, two kegs, with room for expansion.
Gave her a snappy paint job and off we go.

Bar is in production with an old stainless elevator door to be used for the wet area (will post pics on completion)

DSCF0146.JPG

I picked up a 320 litre chest freezer on Wednesday. I haven't got a temp reg yet so it's just sitting there till santa brings me what I need.

That plan is to use the fridge for fermentation.

Would you believe I have only 2 kegs at the moment?

10122009032.jpg

you better jump on for the xmas speacial 4 kegs delivered $200.

Are you going a collar or font ?

Latest posts

Back