Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carved handle looks great Bonj :super:

Well, since my freezer died, I ended up buying a kegmate... and since you've all seen a million photos of those, and mine's no different, I thought I'd post a nice 3D anaglyph of my taps:
3d_taps_800h.jpg

Put your red/cyan 3d glasses on and pour yourself a beer. *Apparently doesn't work with the glasses from Avatar... and since I haven't seen it, I don't know what type they are.

Bonj that is evil burn it on the rubber tyres

Thanks eric8!

Did I scare ya Pumpy?
evil017.gif

Well, since my freezer died, I ended up buying a kegmate... and since you've all seen a million photos of those, and mine's no different, I thought I'd post a nice 3D anaglyph of my taps:
3d_taps_800h.jpg

Put your red/cyan 3d glasses on and pour yourself a beer. *Apparently doesn't work with the glasses from Avatar... and since I haven't seen it, I don't know what type they are.

Thats sooo 1950s Bonj!

Were you going to paint your knob or just leave it neekard?

Yes, will be good to catch up with you, Franko and Hogan (and anyone else you can fit in the car) again, Pumpy!

The plan is to stain it the colour of Hawaiian Koa, Winkle... similar in colour to mahogany.

Yes, will be good to catch up with you, Franko and Hogan (and anyone else you can fit in the car) again, Pumpy!

The plan is to stain it the colour of Hawaiian Koa, Winkle... similar in colour to mahogany.

Will be there Bonj will Batz have his zimmer frame as Frankos back has been welded and cant do the Firemans lift anymore

Pumpy

Finished my new freezer the other day. Now desperately trying to carbonate beers and have them drop a bit bright for Tuesday...

IMG_1787.JPG

Might tidy the lines up at some stage
IMG_1788.JPG

Crude wooden stand with wheels
IMG_1789.JPG

Of interest, after putting the temp probe in some foam insulation the freezer has gone from being idle around 56% of the time (which was pretty poor and had me wondering if there was something seriously wrong with it) to being idle around 79% of the time.

Been slowly building mine for months and am now happy to post some photos.

Kegator_2_Tap.JPG
From the front with one more tap to come. Will also need a few more kegs before the 3rd tap.

Inside_2.JPG
Inside with 3 kegs at the moment. Only one full but fermenters are going full steam to get them full.

One day will have 5 kegs plus gas inside freezer but I may have a problem keeping them full. Evaporation rate is already quite high from first keg.

Drew

gallery_10325_462_83109.jpg

G'day, i havent been on here for a few months, been busy with the new house, building the bar and all that crap... but im back now and put down a brew today... thought i'd show you guys how the bar is coming along.

its temporary til i build the new shed, but it'll do for now. just gotta get my font sorted and we are in business.

enjoy.

Damn all you people with money and time and skills. Now I gotta get some more money and time and have a go... notice I didn't include skills. So expect to see some wonky setups of mine in around 6 months time!

Been slowly building mine for months and am now happy to post some photos.

View attachment 35533
From the front with one more tap to come. Will also need a few more kegs before the 3rd tap.

View attachment 35534
Inside with 3 kegs at the moment. Only one full but fermenters are going full steam to get them full.

One day will have 5 kegs plus gas inside freezer but I may have a problem keeping them full. Evaporation rate is already quite high from first keg.

Drew

Is that a fire extinguisher hahahaha?

gallery_10325_462_83109.jpg

G'day, i havent been on here for a few months, been busy with the new house, building the bar and all that crap... but im back now and put down a brew today... thought i'd show you guys how the bar is coming along.

its temporary til i build the new shed, but it'll do for now. just gotta get my font sorted and we are in business.

enjoy.

That looks absolutely great ... well done ... envy envy ... pity about it being in Geelong ... the weather most of the year down your way is too cold for an outdoor bar from my sunny QLD point of view ... I'd love to see your bar set up on a deck on the Sunshine Coast! I'd chain myself to it!!

How many fonts are you planning for your mega bar?

3d_taps_800h.jpg

Bonj, where do you gat the red cyan glasses from? The last cardboard pair I got from Shark Boy Lava Girl have disappeared :huh:
I used to be into making Anaglyphs in Photoshop but haven't done any for a couple of years.

dining-anaglyph.jpg

Bonj, where do you gat the red cyan glasses from? The last cardboard pair I got from Shark Boy Lava Girl have disappeared :huh:
I used to be into making Anaglyphs in Photoshop but haven't done any for a couple of years.

dining-anaglyph.jpg
That's a nice photo, Bribie. A great sense of depth!

I use a pair of red cyan glasses that came in the post on a Wallabies / Australian Rugby promotional mailout some time around the 2003 World Cup. I have also made my own with red and blue cellophane and cardboard before. There are some decent looking ones on the net, mostly in the U.S. too.

Have done a little work on the bar, made the bar from recycled timber bed slats, top is an old stainless elevator door, front is to be clad in miniorb to finish it all off.
Also added a pair of stubby holder dispensers (6 per tube) for my non homebrew mates, and a .50cal GPMG tap handle with more made for future taps. :icon_cheers:

DSCF0191.JPG

DSCF0193.JPG

DSCF0196.JPG

nice work, love the stuby holder dispensers and the .50cal handle!

Back