Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of upgrades to the keg fridge.
5f6f26e9666b02cbe784be7f6b3eb012.jpg
b4bbeb46f912375848cee02fecf337b5.jpg
8e35eb77bc0995e96c3e45ae1fa595ca.jpg

Running the Pnutapper 3 reg board. Just need to get off the arse and get the splitter for the 2 high pressure lines and get the 3rd reg working. Is great for rock and roll carbing and keeping my 8+ kegs carbed at there correct pressures!

And the taps he sent to finish off the 'All most full flowryte tap bank. The battle looms to be running 7 different styles at the same time all the time.

Thanks again for the gratasism and sending all the extra bits and peices.

Looking good!

Well... I'm borderline embarrassed to post, but baby steps putting a kegging arrangement together. [emoji3] Kegged beer started for me today. With apologies to site sponsors (I got some nice gifts), my next keg order is coming soon, and I've lined up proper gas. I'll be back to this thread. [emoji3]
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1503062665.485730.jpg

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1503062689.971965.jpg

Exciting times. TGIF.

Digga. Great bank of florytes and connects. I'm using the same. Ultra reliable.

Well... I'm borderline embarrassed to post, but baby steps putting a kegging arrangement together. [emoji3] Kegged beer started for me today. With apologies to site sponsors (I got some nice gifts), my next keg order is coming soon, and I've lined up proper gas. I'll be back to this thread. [emoji3]
View attachment 107745

View attachment 107746

Exciting times. TGIF.

I'm 1 step behind you and as you said, baby steps.

Good work guys.
I've got two 5L mini kegs but they work great, easily fit in my bar fridge.
Will be getting a couple of 19Ls and daisy chaining them to the 5L jobbies.
Will this work ok?
d31ce9fa194a3ef6775676cd7ab3419e.jpg

Nice work! I see a brew rig and fermentation chamber upgrade in your future;)
Hahaha yeah! I don't yet AG just kits and spec grains hops and stuff.

Making good beer out of it. Have another 3 tap keezer in my office at work! That keeps the 50 odd blokes at work happy Friday arvo's. And Wednesday arvo's! Hahahaha.

With 2 young ones and 2 project cars to get back up, running and on the road I don't have enough time for a brew day unless I could get 150L to 200L in a day out of a system. Generally spend a couple of hours and brew 100L to 200L and everyone is happy including the Mrs! And all this is in temp controlled fermentation chambers. So I think I'm set for now....

But am i?? Won't be long and something will be NEEDED in the shed!

Just finished mine. Flat black enamel paint, finger jointed merbau collar, 3x Celli, 3x intertap. Handles made from a couple of sticks found on the ground. Freezer is a Haier 519L, can fit 11 kegs on the floor but will be sticking with less than 8 I think.

0D791896-65FC-4925-954D-0A9FF7485CA7.jpeg
47456164-09FB-49E9-9B92-4ADB606694BF.jpeg

cheers buddy. It's pretty easy to do, just rout out the bottom with a 16mm (I think?) bit, and araldite in a 3/8" coupler (they're about $1 each at bunnings), and then a quick spray with all in one stain & varnish.

cheers buddy. It's pretty easy to do, just rout out the bottom with a 16mm (I think?) bit, and araldite in a 3/8" coupler (they're about $1 each at bunnings), and then a quick spray with all in one stain & varnish.
Looks great Liam. Have you got a photo or link to the couplers?

Finally got around to putting this all together.
Super happy with how it turned out. Tassy Blackwood for the collar, 4 taps going, room for one spare keg to swap over/lager, and a soda water tap.

Not sure yet if I'll insulate the wood on the inside - probably will eventually, but for now it's running a treat!
Will probably end up trimming the handles as well, but thought I'd try them long to start with to see how it looked

image000000.jpg image000001.jpg

Back