Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It goes through into an abs project box which is sealed up with a whole bunch of silicone. Has a couple of dessicant sachets inside too. Seems to be no issues thus far

I recently came into a nice little bag of coin (thanks to a win on a gameshow) and I'm thinking of making the jump to kegging.

Now I'm more or less the least handy man alive so it's gotta be something that comes all in one with as little mucking around as possible.

Are there any highly regarded all in one kegerator systems going around? Only has to be big enough to hold one corny keg.

BrewedCrudeandBitter said:
I recently came into a nice little bag of coin (thanks to a win on a gameshow) and I'm thinking of making the jump to kegging.
I'm sorry, you'll need to elaborate on the gameshow win before any advice can be handed out ;)

Now I'm more or less the least handy man alive so it's gotta be something that comes all in one with as little mucking around as possible.

Are there any highly regarded all in one kegerator systems going around? Only has to be big enough to hold one corny keg.
Here you go this does everything for you! http://www.williamswarn.com/the-williamswarn#.VlfYob8mbBw

Whaaaat? You actually did?

God I feel like a goof.

Even if you're convinced that you only want one tap consider getting a kegerator that will hold 2 or 3 kegs. That way you can have a spare keg conditioning and ready to drink when the first keg blows.

You will want more than one, which will grow to be a need for more than one.

Trust me on this.

Mmm so many recipes......

Yes, I have five taps on my keezer which has space for 7 kegs. There's also the two kegs in the conditioning fridge and another keg in the fermenting fridge at the moment just to keep it cold.

Yes, I have five taps on my keezer which has space for 7 kegs. There's also the two kegs in the conditioning fridge and another keg in the fermenting fridge at the moment just to keep it cold.

Yeah I started only wanting one tap, now I have 3 and two bronco faucets!!!

Get one as big as you can get past SWMBO, I got an aldi chest freezer with the intent of one maybe 2 kegs but I ended up having to buy 9.5l kegs so I could fit more.

PS soda water on tap is bloody great!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1448664246.022138.jpg
Been wanting to build a collar on my chesty for a while and have 4-5 beers going. But decided to make use of an old driptray and fittings and go through the fridge. Probly get another tap before Christmas as production is keeping up with consumption now I've got More fermenting fridges.

Kingy said:
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1448664246.022138.jpg
Been wanting to build a collar on my chesty for a while and have 4-5 beers going. But decided to make use of an old driptray and fittings and go through the fridge. Probly get another tap before Christmas as production is keeping up with consumption now I've got More fermenting fridges.
That flag is sick!!!!!! Where you get it?

Well to be honest I've only moved to Sydney quite recently and I've got almost no one to drink with so I'll probably be the only one drinking the beer. I'm thinking I might as well have 2 kegs on the go for some variety but I definitely won't need more than that for the time being.

Well to be honest I've only moved to Sydney quite recently and I've got almost no one to drink with so I'll probably be the only one drinking the beer. I'm thinking I might as well have 2 kegs on the go for some variety but I definitely won't need more than that for the time being.
If you build it they will come!

Here's mine. Mostly finished, just got to make a top for the keezer and get a drip tray. My father in law made the stools. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1449177225.935044.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1449177246.317073.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1449177292.278050.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1449177342.482678.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1449177383.302784.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1449177399.652299.jpg

Back