Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Maxim
Can pick up kk or gg whichever is easier for you guys. Will pm dave for payment detail thanks again.

Update on the KK kegs

The keg arrival date has been moved back to late march!

I'm thinking the best thing to do is to do 2 pick up dates as the AEB kegs are ready to go now and set a pick up date for the KK kegs at a later date

If the later than expected KK keg arrival is not going to suit you, then let me know if you would like to pull out of the BB

Dave, thanks for the update.

I'm happy to wait mate.

Also happy to jump on an AEB keg or two if someone pulls out ;)

daveHQ said:
Update on the KK kegs

The keg arrival date has been moved back to late march!

I'm thinking the best thing to do is to do 2 pick up dates as the AEB kegs are ready to go now and set a pick up date for the KK kegs at a later date

If the later than expected KK keg arrival is not going to suit you, then let me know if you would like to pull out of the BB
Sounds like a good idea to split up the collection days

All those Kegs on one day could be a bit hectic

Need any help with the AEB kegs at G&G?
Happy to do whatever

Our 2 options for pickup dates for the AEB kegs are the 15th or the 22nd

Does anyone have a preference for either of these dates? I'm thinking the 15th

Either date is coming up soon, so if you haven't already paid for your AEB kegs payments are now due, message me for bank details

I vote for the 15th for AEB pickup

Thanks again for your efforts daveHQ

Hey DaveHQ, afraid I'm going to have to bail on my 4 KK 19L, timing is not quite going to work for the function I needed them for.

Thanks for organising anyway.

Cheers

I'm keen on the 15th for the AEB pickup... 22nd may be a struggle, as I'm supposed to be out of town that weekend...

I'm also a vote for the 15th Dave as I won't be able to get to pickup if on 22nd.

AFAIK Dave can only do the 15th now, so it will be the 15th looking like early morning with actual time not confirmed yet.

Update: The date for the AEB pick up is going to be the 15th (next Saturday)

The pick up location is going to be at DJ_L3ThAL's house, In the north-east suburb of Macleod, pick up time is 9:30-10am

I'm going to drop into G&G on the way home, so if you prefer to meet me there I'll be there at around 10:30-11

If you haven't yet paid for your AEB keg, could you please contact me ASAP to arrange payment

If you can't make it on the day your keg/s can be stored at DJ_L3ThAL's house and be picked up at a later date (contact Nathan to arrange this)

The Sydney pellet will be sent in the next few days

Ill shoot a PM to all AEB buyers with my address tonight when I'm on proper PC.

So where will the Sydney pickup be? (And who is in charge of that?)

MCHammo said:
So where will the Sydney pickup be? (And who is in charge of that?)
Zwitter is receiving the Sydney pellet, best be contacting James for pick up details

The Sydney pellet will be sent either tomorrow or Monday, I'll contact Zwitter with all the relevant details as things happen!

It's likely that the pellet will arrive mid next week?

Is anyone involved in the AEB 9ltr BB from Geelong and willing to pick up on my behalf?

I can take them back to Ballarat with me if that makes pick up easier for you?

Or contact Albanian, I think he's from Geelong and is getting AEB kegs and has a plan for pick up

Quick question...Im on the list for the KK 19L kegs do I need to send funds to DaveHQ or can I just pay on pick up day from KK as I work just round the corner?

daveHQ said:
Zwitter is receiving the Sydney pellet, best be contacting James for pick up details

The Sydney pellet will be sent either tomorrow or Monday, I'll contact Zwitter with all the relevant details as things happen!

It's likely that the pellet will arrive mid next week?
Dave,

Does this mean that those of us who will have our kegs posted to us can start looking for the parcel man?

Latest posts

Back