Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DaveHQ put me down for 2 9.5L KK pick up at KK.

Luv it when a community comes together.

I love it when people say please and thanks...costs nothing.

Just a friendly reminder, not an attack.

Was at Kegking today and checked out the new 9.5l and 19l. They looked like pretty good quality to me. Didn't really get time to scrutinise the welds but they looked fine at a cursory glance. Sounds like they're getting a container or two of secondhand ball locks too. Oh... and please and thanks. :D

Stop it Cam your making me question whether to get AEB or 2x KK!!!! :p

I don't think you could go wrong with the quality of the AEB ones though. I guess the KK ones are still somewhat unproven. Time will tell. Of course I'm happy to buy it off you once you've taken ownership and they become secondhand and thus devalued. :p

These ones might improve in value even!!!

Just waiting to get paid n I'll send it through DaveHQ. Thanks for organising it. What's it looking like for Melbourne buyers? When do we pick up? Can do kk pickup or really anywhere in Melbourne.

There is still no word from KK about the arrival of the new kegs, so I can't set a date yet

I'm hoping the first weekend of March, but depending on the arrival of the KK kegs, it might even be the second weekend in March?

Pick up locations are KK, hopefully early, then I'll head to G&G and meet people there about 1-2 hours later, the rest of the kegs will come home with me to Ballarat to picked up from my house

In addition to picking up four new kegs, it'll be great to meet some of the other Melbourne based brewers at the G&G pick up.

Ok, found the lackwits have paid me, payment made, reference - practicalfool

See how things turn out, by then I might actually live closer to ballarat! (lol)

Can I PLEASE add 1 x 9.5L KK keg to the list, KK pickup

THANKS!!

:cheers:

1/ AEB Italian Made Keg 9.5l, $115 Each Final Total = 55 :beerbang:

Melbourne/Ballarat (Total: 34)
- DaveHQ x 2
- Practicalfool x 1 Pickup From Melbourne
- Flyingbeermat x 2 - Pickup from G&G
- New_guy x 1 - Pickup from G&G
- Roller997 x 3, Pickup from KK (as per update of the list in message #138)
- Tsmill x 2, Rosanna Vic
- DJ_L3ThAL x 1, Melbourne
- Fergthebrewer x 2, Melbourne
- Black n tan x 3 - Pickup from G&G
- JB x 1 - Pickup from KK
- Jimi x 3 - Pickup from Ballarat
- We5ty x 1 - Pickup from G&G
- Albainian x 1 - pickup from G&G or Ballarat
- Grainer x 2 (Italian) Melbourne
- Edak x 1 - Melbourne East Coast
- Symphony1975 x 4 - melbourne
- Will Cowan x 1 - Brunswick
- Idzy x 3 - Pickup from KK
The Sydney pallet $96 or $6 per keg (Total: 16)
- Druham70 x 2 - Sydney
- Eloschgimpel x 3 - Sydney
- Zwitter x1 - Sydney
- MCHammo x2 - Sydney
- Bubba Q x 2
- stevemc32 x 2
- Hodgo71 x 2
- CrazyHorse x 2
Postage $18 per keg Australia wide (Total: 5)
- maxim0200 x 2 - Bathurst, NSW
- Birkdale Bob x 1 - Brisbane QLD
- Minikeg x 2 - Goulburn NSW

2/ Keg King 9.5l Rubberised Keg $70 (Price Now Confirmed)
- Wolfman x 2
- Timmi9191 x 1
- roblivo x 3
- Zeggie x 2 (subject to pricing and measurements)
- ro55c0 x 4
- Jordyt01 x1 (subject to price)
- slcmorro x2 (subject to price)
- Jenks023 x 2 (Ballarat)
- Lecterfan x 2
- Danwood x1
- Jaded and bitter x1 (Price and postage pending with the possibility to distribute a shipment to mountains and south coast area)
- Meathead x 1
- Surly x 2
- Bridges x 2 (pending final pricing)

3/ Keg King 19l Rubberised Keg $79 (Price Now Confirmed)
- Roller997 x 2 (pickup at Keg King as per list posted in message #138)
- Symphony1975 x 2 (possibly more if $ drops)
- Zeggie x 2 (subject to pricing and measurements)
- timmi9191 x1 (possibly 2)
- Jordyt01 x 2 (price pending)
- matrix x 3 (subject to price)
- Jenks023 x 1 (Ballarat)
- OzPaleAle x 4 at this stage
- Jaded and bitter x3 (Price and postage pending with the possibility to distribute a shipment to mountains and south coast area)
- Meathead x 2
- Bridges x 2 (pending final pricing)
- Lord Raja Goomba I (final price & postage pending)
- Acasta x 2 (Price pending)
- Doug2232 x 2 Sydney pay $70 ea
-LiveToRide x 2 Pick Up Ballarat
- Tateg x 2 pick up G&G
- breakbeer x 1 (pickup @ kk)

daveHQ said:
There is still no word from KK about the arrival of the new kegs, so I can't set a date yet
I'm hoping the first weekend of March, but depending on the arrival of the KK kegs, it might even be the second weekend in March?
Pick up locations are KK, hopefully early, then I'll head to G&G and meet people there about 1-2 hours later, the rest of the kegs will come home with me to Ballarat to picked up from my house
Mate am I the only one in Sydney after the 9.5l??? If so I'll pull out as freight will most likely kill any savings I make.

Sorry to screw you around champ. Thanks for organising.

Hi guys

Just wondering what we are doing in terms of timing for the Sydney AEBs - are we on the same timing as 'the rest' - ie early to mid March or a different timing

No worries either way - just checking in

Thanks again for organising

Cheers
David

I'm just waiting for 1 more payment for the Sydney pellet, once received I'm going to try and get the pellet sent

Anny chance of arranging AEB pick up prior to KK ?

Hang on. Are there 19l kegs being sent to Sydney? I spose my 9.5's can be bundled with them yeah?? :)

Also can we ensure we have the latest list. Some I'm down as 19l and others 9.5. Def want the 9.5's :)

Doug2232 said:
Hang on. Are there 19l kegs being sent to Sydney? I spose my 9.5's can be bundled with them yeah?? :)

Also can we ensure we have the latest list. Some I'm down as 19l and others 9.5. Def want the 9.5's :)
Sorry mate, the sydney pallet is AEB only and will be sent out once BubbaQ's payment has cleared, this will before the KK kegs arrive in the country.

'Official' spreadsheet update,
RecentPayments may not show

Please Post and i will correct any errors.

140201_AEBKeg BB.jpg

140201_kk19Keg BB.jpg

140201_kk95Keg BB.jpg

maxim0200 said:
Sorry mate, the sydney pallet is AEB only and will be sent out once BubbaQ's payment has cleared, this will before the KK kegs arrive in the country.
Is there a pallet going to Sydney for the KK kegs??

Back