Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveHQ

Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of people interested in buying NEW 9.5ltr kegs ATM, so I'm starting a bulk buy for this size and also the larger 19ltr

I have 3 options and prices

1/ AEB Italian made keg 9.5l, $115 (min 15)

2/ keg king 9.5l rubberised keg $70 (PRICE TO BE CONFIRMED!!)

3/ keg king 19l rubberised keg $70 (PRICE TO BE CONFIRMED!!)

The New keg king kegs won't be available til mid Feb, and the prices won't be confirmed til the first week of feb, I have been told the price is accurate to within $10, so at this stage, $70 seems to be what the price will be, BUT MAY CHANGE!

I'll post any new info as it comes to hand

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1389678620.238451.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1389678635.683557.jpg

This is the keg king 9.5l keg

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1389678947.186866.jpg

This is a AEB Italian made 9.5l keg, these are the best quality keg you can get

I would be keen on at least 3 * AEB kegs. If we are close to the minimum order then I might increase the order. Are the AEB kegs in lots of 15 or is that just the minimum?
What is the quality like for the 19l Kegking kegs? If the quality is good then I would be after a few as well, subject to pricing being confirmed.

Thank you very much for organizing this

Roller

I would be keen on at least 3 * AEB kegs. If we are close to the minimum order then I might increase the order. Are the AEB kegs in lots of 15 or is that just the minimum?
What is the quality like for the 19l Kegking kegs? If the quality is good then I would be after a few as well, subject to pricing being confirmed.

Thank you very much for organizing this

Roller

15 is the minimum amount to get them for $115, any lest than 15 the price will increase to $125 each

From the interest in the last thread that floated the idea, we'll make the 15 easy enough

Kee has told me that the NEW rubberised keg king kegs are MUCH better than the kegs that they have ATM, the old kegs will be getting discontinued

That looks like an awesome price for all kegs, this may be evident from a computer but where is this happening?

That looks like an awesome price for all kegs, this may be evident from a computer but where is this happening?

Good point, the location is Melbourne

At this early stage, the pick up location will be at keg king

I will be coming from Ballarat, so I'll be heading from one side of Melb to the other, I would be willing to make a second pick up point on the Ballarat side of town (G&G maybe), if enough people were interested in that, I could take the kegs there on my way home?

Might Try To clean this up:

1/ AEB Italian Made Keg 9.5l, $115 (min 15)
- Roller997, 3
- maxim0200, 2 subject to shipping
- tsmill, 2
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

2/ Keg King 9.5l Rubberised Keg $70 (PRICE TO BE CONFIRMED!!)
- Wolfman, 2
- Timmi9191, 1
- roblivo, 3
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

3/ Keg King 19l Rubberised Keg $70 (PRICE TO BE CONFIRMED!!)
- Roller997, 2 subject to pricing
-
-

(edit formatting)

maxim0200 said:
Might Try To clean this up:

1/ AEB Italian Made Keg 9.5l, $115 (min 15)
- Roller997, 3
- maxim0200, 2 subject to shipping
- tsmill, 2
-New_guy x1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

2/ Keg King 9.5l Rubberised Keg $70 (PRICE TO BE CONFIRMED!!)
- Wolfman, 2
- Timmi9191, 1
- roblivo, 3
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

3/ Keg King 19l Rubberised Keg $70 (PRICE TO BE CONFIRMED!!)
- Roller997, 2 subject to pricing
-
-

(edit formatting)

Would you be up for Shipping them out? I think the AEB kegs come packaged in their own cardboard boxes which would make it eaiser.

The 9.5l kegs should be easy enough to post, but my concern is that if I offer postage, I might get stuck packing and posting 40 of the buggars!!

I simply don't have the time to post that many!!

At this stage I won't say NO to postage. But I also won't commit to saying YES to posting them either! I'll have to think about it for a bit I'm sorry

Sorry can't seem to be able to cut and paste. I'll take 3 aeb 9L

I'm interested in 4 x KK 19L and 2 x KK 9.5L. Maybe more if price stays low.....cheers for organising this....

Latest posts

Back