Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey DaveHQ, please let me know when the payment clears.

I just checked the bank, camo6, Danwood, Edak and Practical fool, your payments have cleared and will be added to the spreadsheet shortly

maxim0200 said:
Sorry mate no. there is not enough interest.
No worries. Thanks for organising anyway DaveHQ. Shame couldn't get the numbers for Sydney.

Ahh.. just checked the latest official spreadsheet and saw my name had been crossed off. Nice way to find out...

So Sydney KK order is definately dead. Thanks for organising anyway, Dave you have provided a great deal for many people at a considerable investment in your own time, many thanks anyway.

Jaded and Bitter said:
Ahh.. just checked the latest official spreadsheet and saw my name had been crossed off. Nice way to find out...

So Sydney KK order is definately dead. Thanks for organising anyway, Dave you have provided a great deal for many people at a considerable investment in your own time, many thanks anyway.
PM sent

timmi9191 said:
Can you please update my order, remove the 9.5 and confirm 2 x 19l. Pick up at KK
9.5l removed, 2 19l KK confirmed

Sorry will get payment in soon. Waiting on some money coming my way. I will pick up from KK, provided it's the first couple of weekends in march. I can't make the late ones. Checked the KK website out and the bulk buy kegs are listed.
As copied from the KK site...

Premium New 19L Ball Lock Kegs
5 YEAR WARRANTY
These premium brand new kegs are rated to 130psi working pressure and are made using the robotic orbital welding machine. The finish on these kegs are far superior to our other economy stainless steel kegs and are made with super smooth weld making them sanitary and easier to clean.

The black rubber on these kegs also make them a little nicer to use around your house as they are less likely to damage your tile floors or crack
plastic lining inside your kegerator.

The two sizes available are the 9.5L (2.5gallon) with a stainless handle or the 19L (5 gallon) size with rubber handles.
Part Number RRP
007322 (9.5L with rubber base+SS handle) $109.95
007339 (19L with rubber base and handle) $119.95

Question is will we be issued a receipt on the day and will the warranty stand?
Still buying anyway, Just asking..
Thanks...

Sorry, personal circumstances have just changed. Will have to withdraw from the BB :( :(

payment just made for 1 x AEB....those KK ones sound great for the price, but I only want one so will go with proven quality...buy once, buy right (sometimes Im a slow learner!)

Albainian said:
payment just made for 1 x AEB....those KK ones sound great for the price, but I only want one so will go with proven quality...buy once, buy right (sometimes Im a slow learner!)
good call mate, the re-sale should be good later on down the track should we ever need to give it up and sell them.
Buy once cry once!

G day davehq

can you please add me 2 x 19 kk
lost track of thread let me know what I need to do ..funds etc etc

thanks mick

Hey Dave hq can you also put me down for 3 x 9.5 ltr kegs and 2 x 19 ltr kegs

Will pick up from KK

Thanks for putting this together

Hey guys can I be added in for four 19l kk kegs if you pm me the payment details ill get it sorted.
Cheers rob.

Where is the Sydney pallet going to and has the final payment been made yet? If not I can chase up Bubba Q.

Looking forward to reviews of these KK 19L kegs in the future :)

RobjF said:
Hey guys can I be added in for four 19l kk kegs if you pm me the payment details ill get it sorted.
Cheers rob.
mate youve been added for x4 19L KK kegs. what pickup arrangement do you want to do?
Contact Dave Hq for payment Detailes

stevemc32 said:
Where is the Sydney pallet going to and has the final payment been made yet? If not I can chase up Bubba Q.
I dont know but i do know the syd pallet is waiting on BubbaQ's $ as he is the last one left.
Yohoho may have a chance at an AEB or 2 if he dosent get in! :p

Back