Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Birkdale Bob said:
Dave,

Does this mean that those of us who will have our kegs posted to us can start looking for the parcel man?
Unfortunatly we will be getting ours last i believe, he will have to take them home and then post them so at a rough guess expect them around the 25th?. Il be happy to be wrong though! Lol

Paid. Thanks again all concerned. DJ_Lethal, we smashing out a brew at yours or strictly official business only? :p :ph34r:

idzy said:
Paid. Thanks again all concerned. DJ_Lethal, we smashing out a brew at yours or strictly official business only? :p :ph34r:
I'd love to smash out a brew, but I BIAB in a keggle with a terribly weak 3 ring burner, boiling 28-30L pre-boil wort proves not only a test of time, but patience. So can only get 2x 15L cubes worth max.

I've also got a lunch date with friends that day so the fact my current brew days are around 6 hours, mostly waiting for the fakken burner, doesn't allow enough time :unsure:

maxim0200 said:
Unfortunatly we will be getting ours last i believe, he will have to take them home and then post them so at a rough guess expect them around the 25th?. Il be happy to be wrong though! Lol
Unfortunately the posted kegs will be the last to leave I'm sorry

mattyg8 said:
Quick question...Im on the list for the KK 19L kegs do I need to send funds to DaveHQ or can I just pay on pick up day from KK as I work just round the corner?
It would be easier if you paid me, so I could pay with 1 payment, it'd keep things more organised, that way

Yep it got too late last night I was PMing people about cubes as pickup for some of those is sooner than the kegs.

Will shoot PMs out today to those paid up thus far

These guys were marked as pickup from Grain & Grape or Ballarat. If you are on this list and prefer to come to Macleod, shoot me a PM for the address:

flyingbeermat
New_guy
Jimi
Albainian
Will Cowan

The rest of the paid up guys, you have a PM.

daveHQ said:
I can take them back to Ballarat with me if that makes pick up easier for you?

Or contact Albanian, I think he's from Geelong and is getting AEB kegs and has a plan for pick up
Yep Dave on second thoughts I might stick with your offer to take them back to Ballarat. My plans have changed and I wont be in Geelong that weekend. I'll PM you regarding who will be picking them up for me from Ballarat and also to get your address / drop off point.
Thanks again for all your work.

jimi said:
Yep Dave on second thoughts I might stick with your offer to take them back to Ballarat. My plans have changed and I wont be in Geelong that weekend. I'll PM you regarding who will be picking them up for me from Ballarat and also to get your address / drop off point.
Thanks again for all your work.
Hey Jimi, I pass though Colac at least every couple of weeks, so I'd be happy to collect them at G&G and drop them to you in Colac if that's of any help...

I'll pick up at Grain and Grape.

I'm in Brunswick West, if any one would prefer to pick up their keg from here, rather than Mcleod. Shoot me a PM and I'll bring your keg to my place.

Happy days!

If it's not too late please add a 19l KK to my order.
Cheers
Neal

flyingbeermat said:
Hey Jimi, I pass though Colac at least every couple of weeks, so I'd be happy to collect them at G&G and drop them to you in Colac if that's of any help...
thanks but I've got a brother in Ballarat who can now swing past Daves and pick them up for me. the offer was much appreciated cheers

I know I'm late finding this topic, but can you tell me if there are going to be any 19l kk's coming to Sydney, and if so is it too late to get a couple?

The pellet to Sydney is already on its way.

No more shipping is going to happen with this BB

Is it too late to add 2 x 19lt kegs to the order???? If so I will take 2 more.... Gunna get rid of my glass I think after my explosion

Latest posts

Back