It's All Happening-----finally

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Screwtop

Inspectors Pocket Brewery
Reaction score
After 5 months of waiting on machines and weather, look what arrived at my place this morning.

Pic02.jpgPic01.jpg

The new brewery shed construction begins today..............Ye esssss

Off to play in the dirt, might have to postpone the planned brewday tomorrow :lol:

Wooohoo, good stuff Screwy, you must be absolutely stoked after such a long wait! :icon_cheers:

Will have to have a beer or four tonight to celebrate for ya...

Looks like some serious digging going on there Screwy. Hope the sun keeps shining.

cheers

grant

Awesome Screwy, grats!

What is it going to have a multi-level underground carpark... that's some serious digging equipment for a 'shed' :lol:

WooHoo! :icon_chickcheers:

Screwy I think you might need some BIGGER machinery mate!

That's a baby 12 tonner excavator but it's sure gunna make a nice mess of ya lawn unfortunately! <_<

I hope it all goes well.

Just a lazy 20-ish tonne Excavator eh? Looks the goods, cant wait to see the finished product!

I am expecting something massive with that kind of machinery at work...!

Awesome Screwy! Good to see the re-birth of a brewery taking place.

Thanks guys will keep you posted with pics,

Chappo and Raven, think the 312B is 30,000 odd pounds so around 13.5 Tons

Cheers,

Screwy

Awesome Screwy, is it not raining down there now, it is up here... <_<

2 chamber cellar under the shed slab?

TD hour my freckle try more like 1hour 23mins and 42secs. :D Those machines should have made a dent by now? Come on Screwy photo's?

TD hour my freckle try more like 1hour 23mins and 42secs. :D Those machines should have made a dent by now? Come on Screwy photo's?

So where can I find the live feed? :lol:

Screwy...

If the 13Tone wont do the Jub, I have a mate who has a 40t digger, and another who has a D9 if things get a bit tough

STOP HIM SCREWY HE HAS GONE TOO FAR!!! :eek:

Chappo

Small point of order Chappo, is it possible to go too far when building a brewery/shed/brew shed/garage/workshop???

I don't think so.

:icon_cheers: SJ

Looks like you have a fair bit of fall in the back yard Screwy. Are you retaining or just battering the banks off?

Back