Iphone Posting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamiefbacon

Reaction score
hi all
Im hoping someone can help me out with why i cant post on AHB on my iphone i can get into the page to post but my cursor wont go into the box to start typing a post or reply :angry: hopefully someone can help n yes i posted this off my computer
cheers

No problems posting here. Perhaps try restarting your phone (press and hold the 'sleep' button) and maybe look at updating your software if you haven't. Otherwise, not sure sorry!

Cheers

Have a search, been covered before.

Dunno if this issue occurs on iPhones but many of us have had this issue on other devices and it is resolved by clicking a button in the top right corner of the post window.
clickit01.jpg

Your all lucky! I have a samsung and i cant even get onto AHB! (Makes for a very very long day at work ;) )

Trolling is a art.

Sure is... just trying to get the Iphoners to convert :)

Android-sniflex.com_.jpg

Jbacon,

Go to my controls up the top left and click on that then go to board options down at the bottom left scroll to the bottom of board options and you should see a drop down box that says rich text editor change that to standard editor and you should be right

Cheers matho

Jbacon,

Go to my controls up the top left and click on that then go to board options down at the bottom left scroll to the bottom of board options and you should see a drop down box that says rich text editor change that to standard editor and you should be right

Cheers matho
Thanks matho. Much appreciated.

Matt

Jbacon,

Cheers matho

Thankyou Matho ur the man now I can use ahb proply from work

I don't know about that, seems you still can't spell

Latest posts

Back