Icemaster Max 4/G40.1

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.Brewer

Reaction score
Hi all!!
Currently in the process of building a brew shed out the back of my house. I am also in the process of designing everything. I would like some feedback from people with experience with the icemaster max 4/G40.1 4 pump version.
First of all how is the performance of the unit and are you satisfied with it?
Second im currently trying to figure out heating. I've seen a post where someone modded the unit itself to wire in a heat source. I am no way electrical savvy and am hoping for a straight forward easy approach. Are the pumps hard wired or have a connection? If they have a connection, to hook it up to an inkbord controller, is it as simple as buying an ac/dc 12v converter like a laptop so the pump can plug straight into the converter then straight into the inkbird? Thanks in advance.

Maybe not that useful for your particular question as I'm not fermenting with it, but I've been using the G40.1 (non-pump version) for dispensing beverages and flooding my font in my home bar. It has been working great for a year or two.

Latest posts

Back