Insulated Camping Keg Trailer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm? That's what I thought. Ok that does add a little complexity to your plans because basically your cornies are thin and tall but your commercial kegs are fat and stout. Also you will need different hook ups for both and you will need to work out how much of either one you want to be able to serve at one time.

As for your in Melbourne why not put that in your signature mate? Jay was only trying being helpful, yeah? <_<

Thanks Chappo, I understand the difficulties with the connections I wasn't trying to be an arse to Jay. Though I know things don't always sound on paper the way they do in their head. I'll fix up my profile shortly.

you could get a chest freezer that is no longer working for free, wack taps in the front/side or font on top and bang your done. You could do it for cheap as if you use picnic taps attached to a keg coupler with a length of beer line for the comercial kegs.
You can dress the freezer up how ever you like, camo paint job might look cool for out in the bush, actually that would look cool anywhere.

Looking for a chest freezer that's no longer working online now (however it's bloody hard to find any, people don't seem to like paying for ads for things they are going to give away). Anybody have any contacts for this?
I like the idea of the camo paint job aswell.

throw it on the back of a trailer and then there still room for the rest of the rover kit (ie booze, tents, booze, cookers, more booze, food etc.

I think I can do without the tents, cookers and food! However a banana lounge might be handy...

Thanks Chappo, I understand the difficulties with the connections I wasn't trying to be an arse to Jay...

No harm no foul! Just watchin a brothers back. Actually it can be frustrating when trying to help guys with good info but not knowing which side of this country they are on. :icon_cheers:

Try www.freecycle.org.au

Cheers

Chappo

Micro setup for use on the beach - but wheat beers are better as 10 k's of beach travel tends to shake things up a bit.

The keg was chilled in the fridge down to around 2 degrees, but I have heard of people getting wetsuit material to wrap them in like a jacket to keep them cool for a few hours to extend the life of the ice in the esky.

Crundle

Latest posts

Back