• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Complete Electric BIAB Brewery & Keg Setup - NSW Central Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninegrain

Reaction score
[SIZE=10.5pt]Hi folks,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I am moving to Darwin soon and I can not take my brewery with me so it’s all up for sale.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I mostly would like to sell it all together at this stage. At most I may separate the brewery from the keg setup.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I have a ute so I can transport almost anywhere you may[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] you need it, if given adequate compensation... :chug:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The brewery:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-Insulated 70L Craftbrewer SS Pot fitted with 2x2200W Keg King elements and SS 3-piece ball valve[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-BIAB bag (always cleaned immediately after use and dried)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-Merbau topped, pine framed brew bench[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-Pine crane and pulley for hoisting the heavy double batch grain bag[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-3x 25L Fermenters[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-1x 10L fermenter[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-1x 20L plastic Jerry[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-1x 17 plastic ‘cube’[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-Fermenting freezer. This can fit two of my 25L fermenters in it, one standard and one squat. Could likely fit a 60L…[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-STC-1000 temperature controller[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-Heat belt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-Plus some random standard issue brewing equipment…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The brewery can pump out either [/SIZE]single[SIZE=10.5pt] (20-30L) or double (up to 50L without doing extra OG/dilution batches) [/SIZE]5% [SIZE=10.5pt]brews in an easy, time-efficient manner. The two elements can bring it to the boil within 30 mins when starting with hot tap water, and they can be used individually with temperature controllers if you so wish. I always wrap it up with a few blankets and towels when mashing so I am not sure how well the insulation works on its own, other than it is always cool to touch, even during a [/SIZE]vigorous[SIZE=10.5pt] boil.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Price = $500[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The keg setup:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-Large fridge-only kegerator. Old model, but it can fit 5 kegs and 1+cases of bottles![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-STC-1000 temperature controller[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-2x ball-lock kegs. I have a total of 6 but the remaining 4 are borrowed (although they may also be available if I ask)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-6 outlet gas manifold (4-way manifold + 2 in-line t’s and taps). Manifold is only ~3months old.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-Keg King regulator and 2.7kg CO2 bottle, both in excellent condition [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-Through side wall beer tap [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-2x Bronco taps, one ready to use the other is a spare.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-6x gas posts[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-3x liquid posts[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]-Plus some spare keg fittings, o-rings, gas line etc.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Price = $600[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Price for everything = $1000. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I am pretty firm on the price as I think its a fair bargain. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]If there is no interest to grab this as one or two lots then I will split, but I will hang-on to some of the above equipment if this eventuates...[/SIZE]

I'm[SIZE=10.5pt] in Killarney Vale.[/SIZE]

Cheers!

[SIZE=10.5pt]Please note, not everything is included that is in the pictures[/SIZE] and brewing related unless mentioned above[SIZE=10.5pt], but if you see something that you would like included then just ask :) [/SIZE]

IMG_2112.JPG

IMG_2113.JPG

IMG_2114.JPG

IMG_2115.JPG

IMG_2116.JPG

Would you consider selling these items alone if so how much?

-Insulated 70L Craftbrewer SS Pot fitted with 2x2200W Keg King elements and SS 3-piece ball valve
-BIAB bag (always cleaned immediately after use and dried)
-Pine crane and pulley for hoisting the heavy double batch grain bag
-STC-1000 temperature controller

Back