I Put 1kg Of Redskins In My Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Redskins + brettanomyces = sweet and sour "sauce"

Put 1kg Of Redskins In My Beer

fail_5.jpg

Batz

Homer: "I'm feelin' low, Apu. You got any of that beer that has candy floating in it, you know, Skittlebrau?"

Apu: "Such a product does not exist, sir! You must have dreamed it."

Homer: "Oh. Well then just gimme a six-pack and a couple of bags of Skittles."

Ha ha, that one was only on the other night

Always wanted to try the Redskins in Vodka bottle for a week recipe but not in a beer......

I can't believe you wussed out and only put 2/3rds of the required amount in!!

Musks in vodka is alot better.

I reckon cherries soaked in vodka for a good 12 months to be the best tasting flavoured vodka, i've done that for the past few russian xmas' ( my wifes side ). My redskin vodka was pretty ordinary i must say.

wicked idea you could pour a glass for a mate then slap him really hard on bare skin and run around yelling REDSKIN!

Yeah, I'd be keen to try minties (or at least mint of some sort) in a choc porter. Kinda like a mint slice biscuit without the crunch!

HABAHAGD! :icon_cheers:
Jono.

Interesting. Love to hear how it turns out.
Whenever i hear of redskins these days it reminds me of my school days. A kid next to me at the canteen wanted four red skins, but got tongue tied and asked for a red foreskin.
Still makes me chuckle. :lol:

hahahah, hope you didnt go to a catholic school......

My mates and I used to make redskin vodka. You need a whole box of redskins per bottle. :D

Nah sorry

There were some weird wonderful lollies added to beer in the IBU Iron Brewer - Halloween Edition

The rev. dr. is probably the person to talk to

Cheers

Didn't Cortez or someone do a redskin beer on here a while back?

And Milo has been discussed previously, but been knocked back due to the milk powder in it? There's a thread on here somewhere...

Funnily enough ...this is the 2nd time I have heard about people doing this.

Unless you are the same person.

A mate told me he knows some blokes that did it and reckon it came out great.
He said they reckon it was the best beer they've tasted.

Latest posts

Back