Hub Meeting Details

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point in time guys I will not be able to make the meeting at all sorry. Prior arangements!

G'day Muggus,

have sent you a Pm with details. Meeting kicks off at 6.00pm for a 6.30 start. Hope to see you there!

Hi Guys,

i can't make it to the meeting

i'll have to either get one of the members from the Cardiff chapter to pick up my case swap contribution or i can drop it into Thomas's place before hand.

O'ffy

Hi Guys,

i can't make it to the meeting

i'll have to either get one of the members from the Cardiff chapter to pick up my case swap contribution or i can drop it into Thomas's place before hand.

O'ffy

Can you drop it off at my joint by Thursday night ?

Ok work is going crazy for me.
So dont get any food for me at this stage but I will hopefully be able to make it by 8 to say hi and pay my membership.

I wont be able to make it, heading to the snow for the weekend :D Do we need to pay our membership this week?

Regarding my case swap beer No.22

Due to not having the full 28 bottle left, after attempting to relieve the pressure in some of these bottles before the swap, I have brewed a new batch this time of English bitter for the swap.

I have updated this info in the swap list.

I'm also sending along 10 or so bottles of the original wheat beer. I have degassed these bottles as much as possible during this week with out loosing all the beer. It is still over gassed though and will climb out of the bottle upon opening. They are the bottles marked 22. (or twenty two underlined if you like) Feel free to take one of these beers home as well or sample a couple at the meeting for discussion and feedback.

Off'y

I won't be able to make it, sorry guys. Enjoy the evening.

Cheers, Scott

or sample a couple at the meeting for discussion and feedback.

Off'y

When I suggested trying this beer at the meeting I hadnt really thought it through. This beer will be at room temp at the meeting and I would not recommend opening one at room temp. Do you know those school kids science experiments where they drop a few mentos in to a bottle of fizzy drink.

Mentos_Diet_Coke_Geyser.jpg

Ok it wouldn't be as bad as that but it would be messy, even when chilled I would open it at the sink.

Off'y

I'll see all attendees there tonight.

Offy? Need a lift? I work at Kotara. Send me a pm and I will get back to you after lunch.

Les

Hi guys

I was lead to believe that there was a calendar of events handed out at the last meeting. Can we get one emailed out to members, the sooner I can get things on to our home calendar the more likley I can attend. Plus it takes me a while to brew for comps too.

Off'y

Hey guys,

I'm interested in joining the club, can I please get some details from someone on how I do this? Been brewing about 2yrs and have gone to all grain over the last 6 months. Keen to meet and learn from fellow hunter brewers.

Cheers,
Troy

As most of you have just found out - we finally have a new home for HUB.
Thanks to everybody involved, your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Our next meeting is:

Date: Friday 17th September

Where: Adamstown Rosebuds
504 Glebe Road,
Adamstown NSW 2289

Time: 6.00pm for 6.30 start

Everyone is welcome.

Spiderpig - if you can make it on the night great - if not pm Schooey and he'll get things started.

Cheers

Am I right to believe that this months meeting is on tommorrow night?

Yep, well that's what the calander on the website says.

Latest posts

Back